Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

I really don't get why it sounds like "The First Avenger" for some. :lol
I wish it did tho...

Spoiler Spoiler:

If that's real, (and it very well could be since I've come across info that allings with the 4chan rumor from both the previous and the current screening), it... doesn't sound good. It could still be enjoyable, but, yeah...

Spoiler Spoiler:

If that's real, (and it very well could be since I've come across info that allings with the 4chan rumor from both the previous and the current screening), it... doesn't sound good. It could still be enjoyable, but, yeah...

It would be crazy though if a lot of her motives is based on what happened in BvS. That would hurt the story bad because she was barely in that movie and barely got to know Superman.

I had high hopes for this movie, but now all I hope for is for it to be a little entertaining. SS didn't even give me that.

As long as the fights are awesome it will save the movie.

Everyone is dying to see wonder womans first ever movie.

Even if it is sucky just the novelty alone will save it.

Kinda like that spawn movie in the 90s.

I've become so suspicious of all new CBMs now after being burnt to badly last year, CW aside. Logan is the only one I feel will be regarded as the standout this year.

I've become so suspicious of all new CBMs now after being burnt to badly last year, CW aside. Logan is the only one I feel will be regarded as the standout this year.

Being a nerd is truly all about patience, forgiveness and masochism.
And as movie fans in general i think movie fans share those things.
Theres a lot... A LOT of really horrible movies we have to sit through just for the fandom.

Everyone in here hates catwoman but we all saw it.
We all hate batman and robin... but we SAW it..
Green lantern is poop... we saw it.
Ghost rider, fantastic four 2, elektra...
all trash. All seen by us.

Why, why do we put up with so much trash???
Why do studios make so much garbage? It is like cycle of trash that never ends

I predict WW will get an Oscar for Lowest Rotten Tomato Rating/Highest Box Office ratio.

Whut?! whut happen to nerd rages!?!?! Since when do they forgive?

Forgiveness because everyone in here will watch justice league as much as they hated bvs.

Forgiveness in the form of dollars. Bret Ratner ruined X men 3 yet if he was given wonder woman 2 to direct we would all go see it.
If michael bay was given green lantern everyone would watch it

Even though we know it will suck. We still give money to it.
We enable them to make more trash

Forgiveness because everyone in here will watch justice league as much as they hated bvs.

Forgiveness in the form of dollars. Bret Ratner ruined X men 3 yet if he was given wonder woman 2 to direct we would all go see it.
If michael bay was given green lantern everyone would watch it

Even though we know it will suck. We still give money to it.
We enable them to make more trash

I wouldn't watch any of those. That's how cool I am.

Back