Wolf Predator LSF leg cracking

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did deal with Loboo

These are the images he sent me...

efd80efaef93b93c4ecbe71081e3f898.jpg
e63333394333e7f1bb191f9a5c5cbb10.jpg

I've just typed in Predator Maquette Exclusive in to eBay and found the same pictures from a guy called Chris on this forum ages ago... Alarm bells ringing now!
Here's the link...
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...how-predator-maquette-exclusive-75-300-a.html

Haha what is going on!!!! I'm *****king fuming!!!! [emoji378][emoji378][emoji378][emoji378]

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Yup. This is SilentSurfers Maquette as he has a great reputation here.
Get ready to claim your money back.

Avoid all these new Polish sellers.

Ok, so...

Spoke to PayPal and my Bank... I'm covered ;)
The payment is still pending through PayPal so he hasn't accepted it yet. The minute he accepts it, my bank are getting it back!!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Unless... He proves otherwise in the mean time, but I'm thinking I've been scammed! I'm actually more annoyed that I'm more than likely not going to receive the maquette than actually being scammed lmao!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

It's so easy to copy and paste other people's items, if they don't have 100 percent feedback don't bother guys I got ripped of by someone once never again. ****s.

Oh really, 300 is very low. So glad I got one. It's a amazing masterpiece!!! Best predator collectible to date in my opinion... Well what I've laid my eyes on anyways... Because the Predator Maquette and Cinemaquette look so sweet!!!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back