Wolf Predator LSF leg cracking

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it'll be the actual polystone as there is a metal rod throughout the whole body and leg. It looks to be like a paint crack caused by pressure from the pose. I can't ever see this thing just snapping under pressure.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I've noticed the tiniest crack on mine actually, but I've had to use the brightest light to see it. Doesn't bother me at all.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.
Like you said, it's probably just the paint, especially if you need to shine a bright light on it to see it. I would imagine a crack in the polystone itself would register a much more noticeable (larger) crack. Not sure though. :dunno

Like you said, it's probably just the paint, especially if you need to shine a bright light on it to see it. I would imagine a crack in the polystone itself would register a much more noticeable (larger) crack. Not sure though. :dunno

I would agree with that bud. And the crack on his leg is less than hair thin.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Mine seems fine, guys to fix the crack buy some good quality epoxy two-part paste, I did this on the darkrider leg crack, sets like concrete...job fixed.

Like the Polish seller who's just been banned?
Listing several high priced pieces and demanding payment via 'Family & Friends'.

Is this the seller your on about col as this is the guy who I'm getting the exclusive predator maquette from? Which I'm slightly unsure about so I made him list it on eBay and I paid through PayPal. So covered my A**!!!
Here's the listing.....

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Is this the seller your on about col as this is the guy who I'm getting the exclusive predator maquette from? Which I'm slightly unsure about so I made him list it on eBay and I paid through PayPal. So covered my A**!!! Here's the listing..... 271773909294

1 (ONE!) stock photo - no mention of # - there's no way in hell I'd have bid on that. Hope you're OK though and it's just someone lazy.

No, it was a different Polish seller.
Several high end items, 1:1 Pred Bust, 1:1 Chucky, etc...

I called his bluff and asked for photos and a buy it now price.
Said it was boxed up so no pictures and I could send half now and half once received via 'Family & Friends' which is the Gift option.
Day later and he had been banned.

At least the person you dealt with has some seller history.
That's a big chunk of cash though, at least it's protected.

Did he charge you more to go through eBay?
Your purchase is still protected going direct through PayPal.

No, it was a different Polish seller.
Several high end items, 1:1 Pred Bust, 1:1 Chucky, etc...

I called his bluff and asked for photos and a buy it now price.
Said it was boxed up so no pictures and I could send half now and half once received via 'Family & Friends' which is the Gift option.
Day later and he had been banned.

At least the person you dealt with has some seller history.
That's a big chunk of cash though, at least it's protected.

Did he charge you more to go through eBay?
Your purchase is still protected going direct through PayPal.

Ahhhh you did right mate. I friggin hate scammers! Would love them to come join me and my boys at my Thai Boxing club... You know... For a few rounds of...
Thump... DONT.... Thump.... EVER..... Thump... SCAM!!! Haha!!!

Nah he did it the same price for me through Ebay. So fully protected and would never pay via gift for this amount.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Damn! Another Polish seller using the same photos as the guy who has just been banned.

Can't believe people are bidding, hope no one goes for the gift option.

Not suspicious at all...

Screenshot_2015-02-15-20-01-43.jpg

Back