Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Sideshow piece ever Made!!!!

It's simply awesome.

- dynamic pose
- Excellent museum quality finish
- aggressive look
- perfect head sculpt
- great base
- Excellent weapon add ons

What more would anyone want in a Predator statue..?

Each people has their own opinion and taste. To me, this is the best Predator piece if you like statue with kinetic pose (with minor paint mod), period. Its real-life presence is undeniably epic. Dwarfed most of my (then) collections to toys, including most of my premium formats.
I actually preferred this piece over Cinemaquette Pred. I saw it in person years ago but it didn't impressed me. The pose is plain and boring. The overall look reminded me of plain fiberglass statue in front of the theater. The face is not accurate. The head is also too big. Which made SSW a superior statue for its 100% screen accuracy.
The piece is also an achievement of engineering by itself. How did they pulled such pose kinetic, aggressive pose on a 31 inches statue? I understand if this was small ones like like Narin's but 1/3.5 scale? Dang. Even now-the-best Prime1 went with museum pose. You'll never see one like this in a long, long time. Except those epic-diorama-with-statue-included from XM I supposed.

Some people hates Wolf, some really like him. It's apple and orange, people. To each of there own.

68b00e8d8c770100970a901fab87922a.jpg

Each to their own of course, that'd the beauty of this hobby.
Both are epic in my opinion but the CM will be going to the grave with me lol! P1 is my true love. I did wonder off for a while with the wolf who is just beyond badass as a predator! But the P1 is my future now.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I agree lugal. I personally put the CM at #3 after this and SS P1 Maquette EX. Can't really go wrong with any of them, there is a large gap between the "big 3" and any others.

Yea, overseas will probably fetch a bit more, the last CM one sold here went way lower than that, under 5K if I remember right. I would want a life size one for over 5K, those prices are nuts.

Cine pred is the most expensive because inflation rate/ quality of paint and sculpt/ weight and shipping cost/ represent the most iconic pred from the best movie IMO.
While Wolf is, despite how badass he may be, came from one of the worst possible movie in the franchise (I put AVP1 the worst since it reminded me of Power Rangers). That alone pulled the plug for many from spending 2k for LSF. That's why SS offered 1/5 ver of him I guess.

I wonder what's the actual number of LSF out there. I remember someone in this topic said it was ~250 and SS never elaborated.

Cine pred is the most expensive because inflation rate/ quality of paint and sculpt/ weight and shipping cost/ represent the most iconic pred from the best movie IMO.
While Wolf is, despite how badass he may be, came from one of the worst possible movie in the franchise (I put AVP1 the worst since it reminded me of Power Rangers). That alone pulled the plug for many from spending 2k for LSF. That's why SS offered 1/5 ver of him I guess.

I wonder what's the actual number of LSF out there. I remember someone in this topic said it was ~250 and SS never elaborated.
Yea, imagine how much this guy would go for if the movie was good. Value is based on the greatness of the statue alone. Thye made a whole line of 1/5, not just a cheaper "entry level" wolf.

Wish I could add both to my collection but at these prices it ain't happening. Hopefully we get a nice offering of pieces when the new movie comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...And we have to wait for 3 years after the announcement only to see SS screwed it up.

Seriously, SS, please take Prime1 for example. Your stuff could be called "premium format" proudly all those years ago. Today? I may not think so anymore.

Back