Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The packaging was a bit confusing! Cheep in most parts. Cinemaquette has the best packaging to date. They just got even better with the release of Marcus. That looks amazing to a point you actually care about the box it comes in

Didn't the rep say there's almost no chance due to this being more complicated and a ton of broken parts on these? Still this will be the best predator ever made imo and even the best ss statue ever made. I'm sure in person it would look even better. But the new ss predator will be on my radar since I missed wolf and p2.

Didn't the rep say there's almost no chance due to this being more complicated and a ton of broken parts on these? Still this will be the best predator ever made imo and even the best ss statue ever made. I'm sure in person it would look even better. But the new ss predator will be on my radar since I missed wolf and p2.

Your absolutely right! This Predator even though it had many issues is still to me the best Predator ever made. The Alien on the base tops it off!

Best sideshow statue ever made? Maybe in the top 5 of all time. You truly get what you pay for! I'm still enjoying looking at him. Just never gets boring or dull

I never seen $2,000 in this piece and still wouldn't pay that if offered now.

I can understand that! But owning it is another matter. Size scale and weight make it justifiable to me. The attention to detail is amazing. I really hated the packaging! And the paint could have popped a bit more. Other than that it turns heads.

the packaging is the worst I've ever seen from a $2k product by far. It still baffles me that a piece like the Reaper was half the price, but had much better packaging.

Keep this post alive!

Attachments

• IMG_4973.JPG
    IMG_4973.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
$2k is undoubtedly a lot of money, it would have been nice to at least have seen a limited ES on this guy. But I do think you have to see him in person to really appreciate how good it is, especially with the big screw up fixed in the form of the leg netting removed. With real basic PF's now unbelievably edging $600 (Kylo Ren!) I'd probably buy this guy if they did do another run at the same price.

the packaging is the worst I've ever seen from a $2k product by far. It still baffles me that a piece like the Reaper was half the price, but had much better packaging.

I was amazed at how the reaper turned out. Simply put fantastic. I really wanted that pecs. It was great for the price. The packaging I saw on the unboxing was how it should have been with the Wolf.

After receiving my first ECC bust some time back, which was the 1:1 grey Alien produced with translucent resin, and still cheaper than the average Sideshow PF. I'd love to see Sideshow switch to similar packaging materials and methods. The poly is of a much higher standard, being a nice dense, dark grey version. And the art box and shipping boxes have separators between them so that the art box and contents within it are less likely to be damaged.

After receiving my first ECC bust some time back, which was the 1:1 grey Alien produced with translucent resin, and still cheaper than the average Sideshow PF. I'd love to see Sideshow switch to similar packaging materials and methods. The poly is of a much higher standard, being a nice dense, dark grey version. And the art box and shipping boxes have separators between them so that the art box and contents within it are less likely to be damaged.

They do a much better job than Sideshow. Unfortunately for us Australians our Dollar conversion rate sucks bad. Getting these new ECC piece like the Hulk and Marcus are damn expensive.

They do a much better job than Sideshow. Unfortunately for us Australians our Dollar conversion rate sucks bad. Getting these new ECC piece like the Hulk and Marcus are damn expensive.

I got mine from Secret Compass, it worked out to be cheaper than getting it direct. Although I don't think a direct purchase was even an option for us in the UK, I forget..

I hope to find a damaged Wolf LSF for a great price one day as I plan on having it completely repainted. I prolly shouldn't have sold it the first time, but oh well.

you should see ECC's maquette boxes. They're bomb proof

I never seen $2,000 in this piece and still wouldn't pay that if offered now.

2k was too much for me too. That's why I never bought this. But now no one can get this for 2k but 3.5 to 4K. Now is it worth that much to try and get it now? I guess it's selling for that so people are buying them for the going price. But if I can buy now for 2k I would lol. I will just hunt down a p2 ex since it's feasible. That will be my predator until a new one comes out later hopefully affordable. The p2 I saw at my friends house was so much better in person than I expected. It was a must own for the presence. I can only imagine seeing wolf in person. Maybe it's best I don't. Imagine getting a wolf and no replacement for damage parts. That would be crazy at that price.

I can make it look just like the one above.

Sorry for being a bit off topic but it started in this thread so I figured it should finish it ;p clutch ended up painting this for me and it came out awesome! Thanks again for the great job :) I take absolutely crap pics so here are some of his WIP pics where you can see the awesome paint job he did on my Narin Wolf.

XIGC7kD.jpg

1sUneJI.jpg

Back