Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully someone like Prime 1 would pick up the license. It would probably turn out stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one was made by ADI, I'm not sure we'll ever see a better Wolf Predator statue. It's just the pricing and lack of ES that diminished it's desirability somewhat as with all LSF's.

With pieces like this you just have to sit back and wait for somebody to have a medical emergency! Lol.. Just kidding.. Well kind of..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked Alex from SS if they'd ever re-release the Wolf Predator LSB, back in January. Here's my question and her response -

Originally Posted by Pilky
Since the Wolf Predator uses the Limited edition moniker, will it be revisited in the future?
Alex-
It's always possible but this is a piece I haven't seen pop up as a revisit, sorry.

so i have the ability to get this brand new in box for $2500 local pick up, 89 hour drive one way

should i do it

Haha, we live in different worlds. I drove about 1 hour to collect my Predator Maquette... What a chore that drive was, I fee your pain ;)

But the price seems relatively sane, even if the journey isn't lol.

its pretty far, but whats 16 hours to save thousands on a statue thats also brand new

I'd be all over that Kitana...I'm sure when that road trip is all said and done you'll have some great stories and memories to go along with an epic piece. And what better way to pick up it's holiness than on a road trip!

And its brand new...without a question you go get that beast!

Just do it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

If it's new in box and never displayed... look closely at chest strap and Alien's finger on the base as they can be broken. Other than that, it's an epic statue to have. Better displayed it on a high shelf (at least on the same level as your waist) though. Never tired looking at this beast!

Back