Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's clear that Lar'ja Thwei believes he is the only one entitled to having the right interpretation when watching a movie :dunno

:lol
Don't even start with me, you know everything I said was based on facts... Or is just obviously the truth.

Hmmmmm....wonder what scale the Wolf is and what SS will charge?

I wish it to be 1/4 maquette with no "legendary" tag.
Or better, make it 1/3 instead. I won't pay 2k+ for 1/4 pred unless it's P1 EX maquette. There's nothing legendary about this guy, only the price.
Any new announcement about this item?

This is the type of bull shot that I was rlijbg about in my other rant post. Some people are just so touchy. I come here tobread about a Wolf statue and what i see first are a ton of irrelevant negativity and ____ comparing contests.

back on track. If Sideshow charges $2k for this, they may sell a couple hundred, if they make it somewhat affordable ($1200-1500), they could sell at least a 1,000 of these :lecture

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042704364-1.jpg

Would've still said a word or two but things had veered too far from the original topic, so I leave people to see/interpret things in the way they wanna. We all still know what the 'facts' are and are happy with it!

And I knew what I said. People can be ignorant but that doesn't make them an idiot.

Anyways.....:peace

Cheers
Neo.

Affordable would be nice...

the thing I don't get is why would the price be so crazy high on LSF's (assuming 2k for all of them) and still have an open ES. People will just wait for someone to put one on ebay and save themselves $500. Even though I don't like anything open ES, I wouldn't mind it as much if the pieces were more affordable, and SS would sell so many more that way.

There are just so many questions about Wolf, it's driving me nuts and the whole Spook fake out sucked big time cause I just want the details on this damn thing. If I can't/won't pay that much, I would have liked to know last month so I could save up for other grails or save for this piece.

the thing I don't get is why would the price be so crazy high on LSF's (assuming 2k for all of them) and still have an open ES. People will just wait for someone to put one on ebay and save themselves $500. Even though I don't like anything open ES, I wouldn't mind it as much if the pieces were more affordable, and SS would sell so many more that way.

There are just so many questions about Wolf, it's driving me nuts and the whole Spook fake out sucked big time cause I just want the details on this damn thing. If I can't/won't pay that much, I would have liked to know last month so I could save up for other grails or save for this piece.

I think the reason of the open Es are the orders.
If we are order together 600 of them Sideshow makes 600.
Whene someone order this they make one.

You all know the story of de Pred CM.On the certificate they wrote the number 1000 for all the CM's but i ve heard in real life they just sold 650 pieces of this masterpiece.

I think sideshow make them on order thats why the open ES

I think the reason of the open Es are the orders.
If we are order together 600 of them Sideshow makes 600.
Whene someone order this they make one.

You all know the story of de Pred CM.On the certificate they wrote the number 1000 for all the CM's but i ve heard in real life they just sold 650 pieces of this masterpiece.

I think sideshow make them on order thats why the open ES

:goodpost::exactly:

This piece looks too good too pass on hopefully we get more info on it soon, I want a price on this awesome piece.
Though I imagine if a 1:1 Berserker Predator Shipping to NZ is going to be around $1000 from SS then i wonder what this shall be, though i hate too think.

No info until next year. I think it's going to be pricier then I was hoping on it though. I'm more curious as to the exact height of it and whether or not it will be open ES like all the others. I'm thinking this will be open ES, if they are going to charge LSF prices on it, might as well. I would have liked to know those details last month so I could buy other stuff, now I'm left waiting. :panic:

I am currently in the process of reviewing all my pre-orders for next year for products already announced and will definitely cancel orders to make up the $2k needed to get this.

So far, I have identified $1.5k worth of cancellations. Sadly, I will be losing NRD amounting to about $110 but its okay as long as I can get the Wolf LSF. No regrets. :)

Not to mention that I will making some collectors happy as some of my cancellations will result in their waitlist being converted. This include the SSC Ex IG-88 and SSC Ex Battle Droids.

Back