Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you weren't some 14-15 year old who was introduced to the franchise from the AvP movies, then you would realize that the P2 design does not "suck", and is actually the second most unique and detailed Predator created.

As for Sideshow not making enough Wolf merchandise for you..they have made one, ONE P2 statue. And didn't even paint the exclusive's head. They have made..a Wolf Life-size bust, Wolf/Alien Warrior diorama, Wolf vs Predalien statue, announced a Wolf LSB, and are making this Wolf LSF/PF... :dunno

Aren't you 16??? :dunno

:lol :lol :lol

AVP was the first one I saw. Luckily, even though I still love it, it acted as more of a gateway to the far-superior older movies. Thank goodness.

AvP was the first movie I saw in theaters..no way I could have seen Resurrection, considering the fact that I was 1-2 years old.

But I have been around the genre since I was..well, born.

I'm still waiting on my P2 pf , lifesize bust or maquette.
As cool as wolf looks he kind of stole the limelight and started getting more statues made that could have been P2 !.

yea, we've only been asking for one of those for only what, 4 years +? I have to say though, if they're going to charge $2k for it, SS can stick it up their arse :lecture

Not hating you for having a different opinion, you can like and dislike whatever the hell you want.. If you had said "I personally don't like the P2 design" I'd have had no problem..but you didn't, you said it "sucks".

..which isn't true, and is quite rude.

Uh....well, some of your earlier posts below...

No, in the movie Wolf was an idiot, sorry.
He didn't do ____ to the Predalien, it raped him..and he wanted it to. He even stripped down specifically for it.. "Oh, but he's a hunter, that's what he does!!" Wrong, he's a cleaner, he doesn't fight fair. He cleans up the problems that others leave.
He wasn't on a hunting mission, he was on a cleaner mission, yet he killed people and hung them up in trees..which is the opposite thing he was supposed to be doing.

"Har har I am perty Wolf I r going to get rid of all evedense butt ferst ima make moar"

Oh, and the whole Warrior crap didn't even start until the AvP comics.

P1 > All, no matter how much you like another...but it's okay. P2 is my favorite Predator, but I accept the fact that P1 is and will always be the greatest.

That's like saying..

"Who's to say Wolf really isn't a big pink elephant in disguise?"..

Ok so when someone bashes the P2, your ego starts to sizzle just cuz he's your favorite.

No sweat though; just making you aware that you too did the same thing! :lecture :peace

Cheers,
Neo

Excuse me? I didn't pop up and say "Wolf sucks, harharhar".

I said he was a total idiot in the movie, and gave reasons why...Because he was.

...entirely different situation.

Why don't you look at some of my other recent posts about Wolf in this thread?

^^Can you just tell me where the Wolf looked like an idiot?
An insult is an insult no matter how big or how small.

And I saw your recent posts about the Wolf which is why I said that I take back whatever I said.

I just pointed out the fact that before those posts you were just like him flaming the Wolf

Cheers,
Neo

But that's the thing, I wasn't.

I never randomly walk into a thread and say "____ sucks"..without having somthing to back that up with. Or, if I'm just kidding or somthing..

I've already told you how he was an idiot..the whole fighting the Predalien scene, hanging up new kills, etc.. Made absolutely no sense.

If he came to Colorado to clean up the evidence, the infestation, the big mess..then added to it by killing people and hanging them up in trees for everyone to see, and instead of swiftly taking care of the main problem, deciding to take off his armor/weapons and show off.. Then he's an idiot. The movie Wolf was an idiot...evidence is in the friggin movie. It's not his fault, it's the Strause Brothers, but that's what he was..an idiot.

Flaming, IMO, is when you start ranting about somthing, being completely unfair..as if you're just mad. When you're not backing up your claims with facts...which is not what I was doing.
But randomly dropping by and saying "P2 sucks"..without giving any reasons why, just coming in here and bashing him like that..is ridiculous.

^^ I'd also agreed to this fact that he made more mess when he was supposed to be taking care of it.

But the whole fighting the Predalien scene....that didnt make him look like an idiot by even 1%. Nor did it looked like he was showing off by removing his armor.

Cheers,
Neo

Well, I don't see how that DIDN'T make him look like a complete idiot, when he took the time to slowly remove his mask and roar like, uhm, oh yeah..exactly like P1 did in..Predator...

It was a homage to the original that just happened to not fit the character, or his purpose there.

Well, I don't see how that DIDN'T make him look like a complete idiot, when he took the time to slowly remove his mask and roar like, uhm, oh yeah..exactly like P1 did in..Predator...

It was a homage to the original that just happened to not fit the character, or his purpose there.

So if he takes off his mask and gives out a final roar call, it makes him an idiot? Was Arnie an idiot when he roared out implying that he's ready to fight the Pred - sorta like 'Bring it on'

And what do you mean by slowly? Was he supposed to take it off like, in a blink? Thats how Mr. Black does it and IMO that was a complete flop.

Seriously Lar, you call it a homage and then say it does not fit his character. He's a Pred for God's sake. And thats what Preds do. Or atleast thats what we've been watching them do.

Going that way, P2 never does anything of the above. :wink1:
Go figure!

Cheers,
Neo

So if he takes off his mask and gives out a final roar call, it makes him an idiot? Was Arnie an idiot when he roared out implying that he's ready to fight the Pred - sorta like 'Bring it on'
No. Arnold was doing that to attract the Predator to him because he had his traps set, and his plan was ready.

And yes, Wolf is an idiot for treating his Cleaner mission like some "ROAR MIGHTY WARRIYA" crap.. removing his Bio makes his already damaged face much more vulnerable, taking off his weapons..even worse, etc. Oh, and don't forget he had already been impaled by some metal thingy in the construction site earlier in the movie.

And what do you mean by slowly? Was he supposed to take it off like, in a blink? Thats how Mr. Black does it and IMO that was a complete flop.
Remember how the original Predator slowly removed his Bio for that dramatic effect? "I've hunted down and killed your entire team of elite badasses, now THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE MOMENT WHERE I REVEAL MYSELF AND WE HAVE OUR FINAL BATTLE!"
For Wolf to do that..made no sense.

If he were going to take his Bio off for no god damn reason though, then yes..he would need to take it off quickly because while it's being removed he can't see ____ and there's a 12 foot tall Predalien standing in front of him.

Mr. Black's situation was entirely different.
First of all, he wasn't on a Cleaner mission.
Second of all, he was just about to kill the classic Predator that he had defeated in battle..it made absolute, 100%, complete sense for him to demask himself and roar.

Seriously Lar, you call it a homage and then say it does not fit his character. He's a Pred for God's sake. And thats what Preds do. Or atleast thats what we've been watching them do.
Yes, I did say that, because it's true. They were trying to make you say "AWWW, YEAH! THE ORIGINAL PREDATOR DID THAT!!"..but it didn't work out well because it was the WRONG thing for Wolf to do in that situation, and his character should have known better..made him look like an, yes..an idiot.

Going that way, P2 never does anything of the above. :wink1:
Go figure!
Okay wait. Are you bashing P2 now as well?
If so, yes, he had a few epic "ROAR I'MA BADASS!!" moments.
Rooftop breather roar, gun breaking screech, "MOTHER ____ER" Glover toss, the thunder and lightning new kill roar..etc.

No. Arnold was doing that to attract the Predator to him because he had his traps set, and his plan was ready.

Exactly. Its a war call. A cry out to say I'm ready, bring it on. And thats what the Preds symbolise by disarming themselves and removing their bios cuz they've met their match and its time to end it bare-handed....Mano-a-Mano

And yes, Wolf is an idiot for treating his Cleaner mission like some "ROAR MIGHTY WARRIYA" crap.. removing his Bio makes his already damaged face much more vulnerable, taking off his weapons..even worse, etc. Oh, and don't forget he had already been impaled by some metal thingy in the construction site earlier in the movie.

As already mentioned, who said you cant hunt while on a Cleaner mission. Maybe he wasn't on a cleaner mission after all. Maybe the main mission was to hunt the Predalien and the cleansing was just secondary. And as I said, he maybe a psycho, a freak from Yautjaville! Who else will wander off alone to fight a new kinda enemy never encountered before?

And this has been already said before. One thing that can be clearly seen is that his gear was beginning to malfunction. Secondly, he was hurt and knew that he may not be at par with the Predalien, so he disarmed himself with an attitude like 'I dont know who wins but this is it so Bring it on. Lets fight'. I can safely say the others agree on this aspect too.

Ignorant, full of attitude, over-confident...yes. Idiot? Sorry, no!

Remember how the original Predator slowly removed his Bio for that dramatic effect? "I've hunted down and killed your entire team of elite badasses, now THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE MOMENT WHERE I REVEAL MYSELF AND WE HAVE OUR FINAL BATTLE!"
For Wolf to do that..made no sense.

If he were going to take his Bio off for no god damn reason though, then yes..he would need to take it off quickly because while it's being removed he can't see ____ and there's a 12 foot tall Predalien standing in front of him.

Mr. Black's situation was entirely different.
First of all, he wasn't on a Cleaner mission.
Second of all, he was just about to kill the classic Predator that he had defeated in battle..it made absolute, 100%, complete sense for him to demask himself and roar.

Why cant he do that? As I said, he pretty much knew that he's gonna die so why go down without a fight? And yeah, it wasn't like 10 minutes dramatic slow. Just loosening a hose here, a disarming there and the bio-removing homage. How can that be remotely slow??

And I said that Mr. Black removed his bio way quicker and not that it was inappropriate.

Yes, I did say that, because it's true. They were trying to make you say "AWWW, YEAH! THE ORIGINAL PREDATOR DID THAT!!"..but it didn't work out well because it was the WRONG thing for Wolf to do in that situation, and his character should have known better..made him look like an, yes..an idiot.

So what did you wanted him to do? Sit there and get nuked just like that? That is one of the best scenes in an otherwise claustrophobic movie. Please.

Okay wait. Are you bashing P2 now as well?
If so, yes, he had a few epic "ROAR I'MA BADASS!!" moments.
Rooftop breather roar, gun breaking screech, "MOTHER ____ER" Glover toss, the thunder and lightning new kill roar..etc.

Ah! There. You sizzled again. I just said the P2 did nothing like what the other Preds do. And that roar was only limited to himself, not against Danny or anyone else. If you call what Wolf did a mess, the P2 had messed up even more by choosing a city for its hunting where it was obvious that it would raise concerns.

I just love the whole Pred franchise since I was a kid and didn't even know the movie name untill I was a teen. So I wouldn't think of bashing any single one of them just cuz it aint amongst my favorites. Period. :peace

Damn! Its such a pain typing all that from a mobile device. And that too while on my way home from work.

Cheers,
Neo.

This is my last gigantic reply.

Exactly. Its a war call. A cry out to say I'm ready, bring it on. And thats what the Preds symbolise by disarming themselves and removing their bios cuz they've met their match and its time to end it bare-handed....Mano-a-Mano
Once again..completely different. It wasn't JUST a war cry, maybe 10% of the reason Arnold did that was because of that.. But it was mainly to lure the Predator there so he could kill him and go home a happy maid-banging, superstar, governor, famous bodybuilder.
This just doesn't apply to Wolf and his situation. He had a duty to get his ass down there, wipe the Xenos out, rid the area of all evidence, and get back home.

Also, this whole "met your match" thing. The Wolf creators talk about how Wolf is a Veteran of many battles, all that crap.. So it's highly unlikely that this is his first Predalien kill, I wouldn't be surprised if he has had to hunt down and kill rogue Predators before.

As already mentioned, who said you cant hunt while on a Cleaner mission. Maybe he wasn't on a cleaner mission after all. Maybe the main mission was to hunt the Predalien and the cleansing was just secondary. And as I said, he maybe a psycho, a freak from Yautjaville! Who else will wander off alone to fight a new kinda enemy never encountered before?
It's a fact that he was a Cleaner Predator sent down to rid the area of any ET presence.
Why on EARTH do you think he's never encountered a Predalien before? He's practically ancient, has fought in what can be expected to be hundreds of battles...etc. You think this is the first Predalien EVER created in the history of the A/P universe?........

As for the "who said you can't hunt on a cleaner mission" issue..
Yeah, I'm sure he just brought a ____ ton of weapons and this disolving acid material used to disolve the Xenos/Humans..evidence of ET presence, JUST to go around hunting police officers. But actually, he wasn't even hunting him..he had to kill him because the cop spotted him (which is also hilariously ridiculous on Wolf's part).

Any competent Cleaner knows not to go off hunting on a time limited mission to save the secrecy of his, and other, Alien races.

And this has been already said before. One thing that can be clearly seen is that his gear was beginning to malfunction. Secondly, he was hurt and knew that he may not be at par with the Predalien, so he disarmed himself with an attitude like 'I dont know who wins but this is it so Bring it on. Lets fight'. I can safely say the others agree on this aspect too.

Ignorant, full of attitude, over-confident...yes. Idiot? Sorry, no!
I don't recall all of his gear beginning to malfunction, and if that is true.. He's an idiot for not checking it, not being prepared for that to happen..etc...Cleaner my ass.

Oh, and I LOVE this part. You say he's ignorant, but not an idiot?
Lemme give you the definition of "IGNORANT".

1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

So what did you wanted him to do? Sit there and get nuked just like that? That is one of the best scenes in an otherwise claustrophobic movie. Please.
No, of course not. But running straight at the creature 3 feet taller than him and much more bulky, only to attempt tackling it is beyond stupid. ESPECIALLY for who he was supposed to be, and what he was supposed to have been through throughout his life.

..beginning Predalien killing other Predators scene, Wolf receiving the message and gearing up, and Wolf whip-ripping an Alien in half were my personal favorite scenes.

Ah! There. You sizzled again. I just said the P2 did nothing like what the other Preds do. And that roar was only limited to himself, not against Danny or anyone else. If you call what Wolf did a mess, the P2 had messed up even more by choosing a city for its hunting where it was obvious that it would raise concerns.
I sizzled?...really? I didn't "sizzle", I was not angry. Irritated, now much more irritated.

Okay, you've just lost it in this comment. P2 was a Youngblood, had obviously never hunted Humans before. Unlike Mr. Wolf, incredible Cleaner and veteran of many wars..according to his creators. He himself most likely did not pick the city either, considering the fact that he's a low ranking member of an entire clan. I highly doubt they said "Yo, hey P2 bro, where you wanna hunt now?" However, I can much more easily see the Elder giving him his next hunting trial targets..Humans, in an extremely populated area.

OH AND WAIT, THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD. Here it comes!

Jamaican and Columbian gang wars, dozens of deaths EVERYDAY. People being slaughtered, hearts being carved out of their bodies..their live bodies.. PERFECT place for a Predator to hunt, he would completely blend in. No one would suspect "giant alien hunter"..just another sick group of gang members out killing.

I just love the whole Pred franchise since I was a kid and didn't even know the movie name untill I was a teen. So I wouldn't think of bashing any single one of them just cuz it aint amongst my favorites. Period. :peace
As have I.. :panic:

...phew

It's clear that Lar'ja Thwei believes he is the only one entitled to having the right interpretation when watching a movie :dunno

:lol

Back