Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, so I decided it prolly isn't a good time for me to keep my order for this piece now, so if your interested, you can take my place and get this from alterego comics for 5% off retail ($100) plus shipping. I believe the deposit is only $180. Pm me for further details if your interested.

Hey guys, so I decided it prolly isn't a good time for me to keep my order for this piece now, so if your interested, you can take my place and get this from alterego comics for 5% off retail ($100) plus shipping. I believe the deposit is only $180. Pm me for further details if your interested.

If I had 2 grand I would of totally taken you place for this piece but sadly I don't even make that much at all to even get this piece. Whoever takes the place will definitely be lucky and a huge congrats to them.

eye candy...any HD good video of this badA$$?

3e90d8f7.jpg

4421d98b.jpg

a20f650c.jpg

1280a823.jpg

6244e23f.jpg

cc993861.jpg

e7111170.jpg

98b47857.jpg

This piece would look so good with my Cinemaquettes. I might consider it because I missed out on the CM Predator and their price is through the roof now.

Those who wanted this to get postponed gets their wish.

Now pushed back to March 2013.

Crazy. I'll have to call my SS dealer because he texted me tonight saying this would be in stock in the next two weeks. Typical Sideshow though.

Well if they keep delaying it, might be able to keep it after all. I hope so
azurepred, was it you that said the Wolf LSF at SDCC 2012 was an actual production piece and NOT a proto?

Love those pics, by the way, that guilty gear posted.
If this thing turns out looking like that, I think we're in good shape. :)

I still think it is insane at 2K for this, could you imagine anyone visiting you and having to tell them you paid that for this statue, they are going to think you are nuts.

I still think it is insane at 2K for this, could you imagine anyone visiting you and having to tell them you paid that for this statue, they are going to think you are nuts.

if u liked it get it otherwise pass....:dunno why should we care what others going to think

I still think this is a $1,200 piece, as I've always stated.
But I'll reserve judgement until I see the final paint. Personally, there's no way this is worth $2K.

The bottom line is, I buy what I'm comfortable with and thank goodness I don't have to worry about what others think about me even though I'm already nuts. :panic:

Alterego comics told me this is supposed to be shipping in two weeks, so I don't know what's up with the march date. Maybe that's for new orders??

Back