Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Maul was suppose to be ready in May, then June, then July, then October, and now It's January and in 5 months it will be almost 2 years since he was shown and this summer he will be at his 3rd SDCC, he's been there 2 times more than me already...LOL... We won't see Dr. Doom until 2015...:)

Darth Maul was suppose to be ready in May, then June, then July, then October, and now It's January and in 5 months it will be almost 2 years since he was shown and this summer he will be at his 3rd SDCC, he's been there 2 times more than me already...LOL... We won't see Dr. Doom until 2015...:)

Well, per the newsletter released today, the Maul LSF is shipping in the next 30 days. Take that for what you will though. It can still get pushed back, again. And I totally agree. SS can't meet a release date to save their ***. We'll be lucky to see the Wolf Predator LSF by summer. Or fall for that matter.

Meh, I hope this gets delayed longer. I imagine delays are due to them making sure these get done right.

Back