Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe it, I thought I was the only one who thought that the LOTR was basically 800 bucks for a horse, the rider is all cloth, so there is nothing to see, why in the world would you pay 800 for that, you could find some really nice horse sculptures in the same pose, probably nicer and cheaper!

I ordered this from Secret Compass anybody here who ordered it from Secret Compass

I ordered this from Secret Compass anybody here who ordered it from Secret Compass

I've ordered from Secret Compass a few times and had good experiences. I put a NRD down on a Falconer Maquette of $50 and when it was close to releasing I was wondering if I could put the deposit toward something else as I had lost all interest in owning the piece.

They really did not want to do it and to save myself the hassle I just dropped the order and let them keep the deposit. My fault I know but I guess I was expecting them to refund the deposit anyway...sadly they did not oblige.

Other than that, they are good. I imagine they only sold 2 of them as most of the time they only sell 2 of big pieces like that.

532497_496208037071535_860111524_n.jpg

Still considering getting this - there is just something awesome about a BIG FREAKING STATUE on display. Even with the price as it is.
I dunno...anyone else know what I mean? Ive got the CM Pred and it dominates with its presence.

can we get acouple more pics of this , this is the only one out there. i know tomorrow will see more but i need to see more so i can sleep

I just can't fathom paying two thousand dollars for this.

Two thousand dollars. For a statue. By Sideshow.

Not life-size. Not half of that. And most likely not even a third of that.

I don't think the paint is anything extraordinary either..and it's only going to be worse on the final product.

...before I began collecting, I would have expected something like this to be priced at $500.

I think every statue/figure made today is incredibly overpriced. But this, to me, seems like...four times overpriced.

I just can't fathom paying two thousand dollars for this.

Two thousand dollars. For a statue. By Sideshow.

Not life-size. Not half of that. And most likely not even a third of that.

I don't think the paint is anything extraordinary either..and it's only going to be worse on the final product.

...before I began collecting, I would have expected something like this to be priced at $500.

I think every statue/figure made today is incredibly overpriced. But this, to me, seems like...four times overpriced.

is there any manufactured piece by SS, CM or whoever you feel is worth $2k? I can't say for sure if this will be or not til I get it in hand. If not, I will prolly just return it, and be out the shipping cost. I would be shocked if that's not a production piece of Wolf cause the factories prolly have the protos in hand for reference.

Back