Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone notice the the new LOTR staue is 31 high, yet costs 800, the wolf , 31 high but costs 2000!

Wow this predator is a high priced PF statue at 2000.00. Nothing more. The scale just looks way off with the other legendary statues. :monkey1
Only if the predator was 700 to 800.00 I might bite.

anyone notice the the new LOTR staue is 31 high, yet costs 800, the wolf , 31 high but costs 2000!

the whole LSF line is over priced except for the 1:2 IM and Endo imo. You get even less with the LSF Wolverine. The Sauron LSF that is coming out will be 32-34in tall, so just be thankful SS throws us some fair prices once in awhile. I'm hopeful Hulk will be :pray:

:slap it's not just the height. the lotr statue is a piece of cloth on a horse...the predator is not.

I will never pay $800 for a horse with a piece of cloth... they are both overpriced but if i have to pick one, i would get the wolf pred at 2k vs rwos for $800.

:slap it's not just the height. the lotr statue is a piece of cloth on a horse...the predator is not.

I will never pay $800 for a horse with a piece of cloth... they are both overpriced but if i have to pick one, i would get the wolf pred at 2k vs rwos for $800.

:exactly::goodpost:

it's not just the height. the lotr statue is a piece of cloth on a horse

And the LSF's aint pieces of cloth on resin for 2K?

That cloth must have been made by Armani's...

And the LSF's aint pieces of cloth on resin for 2K?

That cloth must have been made by Armani's...

bunny.jpg

Wow :goodpost: I never thought of it like this. That's so true. It's a piece of cloth with a horse. :slap no way I'm going to get now.

Based on Sideshow's interpretations, anything "huge" can be called a LSF and be slapped with a $2k price tag. Scale is no longer the deciding factor.

That's why ppl really shouldn't be complaining about the rwos price, they could've made it open ES and 2k going by some of the LSF standards
I don't think $800 is a fair price either. $500-$600 maybe. At the end of the day, it's a big horse with some cloth. And I think we all know the paint job won't be worthy of $800.

yea, but you have to look at SS previous pieces and what they charged back in the day as well. The stormtrooper on speederbike was the same amout all those years ago. This piece is much bigger and I think the horse is more detailed then the speederbike. $800 is completely fair to me, it's a lot, and yea, of course I wished it was $600, but realistically, I expected it at $800 to begin with, could've been more.

hay friends do u think Wolf Will be ship in 2 different boxes ?? there r lots of switch out part thats why:cuckoo:

Back