Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a huge dilemma. My original portrait has a small chip at the back that isn't noticeable when viewed from the front but I will always know its there; nevertheless it fit pretty good with not much of a noticeable seam. However, the replacement head came in today and while it is in perfect condition, it doesn't really fit that well, the seam is very noticeable and doesn't look as good as the original when displayed. Not sure which one to keep; the undamaged one that doesn't fit well and looks kind of weird or the one that looked good on display but is slightly damaged at the back :gah::huh

I have a huge dilemma. My original portrait has a small chip at the back that isn't noticeable when viewed from the front but I will always know its there; nevertheless it fit pretty good with not much of a noticeable seam. However, the replacement head came in today and while it is in perfect condition, it doesn't really fit that well, the seam is very noticeable and doesn't look as good as the original when displayed. Not sure which one to keep; the undamaged one that doesn't fit well and looks kind of weird or the one that looked good on display but is slightly damaged at the back :gah::huh

Can you request another replacement? If not I would keep the one with the cheap. At least you can't see the defect

Can you request another replacement? If not I would keep the one with the cheap. At least you can't see the defect

Not sure, didn't even attempt it because I didn't think they did third replacements; at least they didn't for me in my past experience. I should try it though. Damn, gotta send them another email.

Mine has shipped. It has to go a long way to make it to Australia.
Hope it arrives in one piece.

it's here!!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

191808749_95d492dd53_z.jpg

I was charged for my last flex-pay yesterday and my order status said "shipping soon". Today the order status is back to "processing".:dunno

Last edited:
I was charged for my last flex-pay yesterday and my order status said "shipping soon". Today the order status is back to "processing".:dunno

That happened to me at various times during the day, but when I click on the order and look at the status it still says shipping soon, which means within 72 hours it will be shipping. Not sure why the flip-flopping on this thing?

Back