Why so many German WWII figures ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does DID do refreshes for figures like this? He's long since sold out and nearly impossible to find these days. If anyone knows where one is available, please pm me. I would love one for my historic section of my display.

DiD released a couple of different versions as well what was basically a re-release, maybe close to ten years ago now. I was tempted but realised what a vibe-killer it'd be on the shelf, even in the context of a line of historical WW2 leaders. Would've been an easy flip tho, their value went up by around 500% as soon as they sold out.
i rather have pol pot and stalin. those are the greatest killers in modern history. Hitler pales compared to those 2. Maoist too.

i rather have pol pot and stalin. those are the greatest killers in modern history. Hitler pales compared to those 2. Maoist too.
Hitler had a far greater vision tho, genocide was really just a side hustle. A slight tweak of historical events here and there and he would've made Europe his empire.

Hitler had a far greater vision tho, genocide was really just a side hustle. A slight tweak of historical events here and there and he would've made Europe his empire.
sometimes i wonder, if hitler did not go full retard on the jews, instead allow them to live a normal life in a controlled environment in the camps, would the outcome be different. i mean after youtube spamming schnidlers list shorts i dont see how the jews affected the war efforts though. not like theres alot of help or sentiments from outside world.

Personally, I have a handful of figures for historical significance whether they be WW2 Germans, terrorist, US Presidents, etc.

Also, they pair well in dioramas with other fictional figures - you can recreate the Indiana Jones: Last Crusade scene where Indy accidentally bumps into Adolf and gets his autograph.

Also, people collect just because the outfit or accessories looks cool, not because they personally identify with said historical figure - there are so many that have committed atrocities through time (Genghis Khan, Caesar, etc) but I believe most collectors compartmentalize the figure from the actual historical person.

Last edited:
Also, they pair well in dioramas with other fictional figures - ....
Including ...
8fsqag.gif

Last edited:
Back