Why no SS variants on Halloween's Michael Myers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also like a new Micheal Myers from Halloween. It's my favorite horror film of all time, having seen it 20 times every Halloween since I was still in diapers. It's a shame that its not in my collection. It's just a week figure. However, it still hasn't stopped me from trying to eBay it for under 20 bucks for a custom job. :D

Cheers,

Brad

galactiboy said:
Don't get me started on 1/6 Hellraiser figures :drool I was happy just to have the ones from NECA, but a 1/6 Pinhead and Chatterer would be the ****!

I agree with you on this whole heartedly!

It really is time for Sideshow to step away from Jason and Freddy and really give us some new modern horror figures.

Don't get me wrong, I am loving the Dead line. I would just like to see some of the other modern horror films tapped for 12" figures.

Last edited:
i happen to like the current 12" Michael Myers that is out. i know there are many issues with it that need to be fixed. i guess sideshow feels that the 12" Myers is the idealized version of what myers looks like. which to me is fine, but i really want some more from the Halloween series. a better Myers figure would be great, someone mentioned a Dr Loomis and a kid with a clown suit... i would be all for them!!! i really want to see if SS would do a PF Myers.

hairlesswookiee said:
someone mentioned a Dr Loomis and a kid with a clown suit... i would be all for them!!! i really want to see if SS would do a PF Myers.

If sideshow were to make a MM that I really liked I would love to have a Dr.lommis to pose with him....

Let me second the need for a Dr Loomis figure that needs to be released. Let me also go one step further. I would love to have at least one victim of each of the Jason that Sideshow has made. There are enough "iconic" kills that would be awesome to have! Just think how great that would be to have (insert your favorite kill here) standing in fear next to Mr Voorhees, Fred or Michael. That could certainly add some much needed life to the New Line series! :cool:

:monkey5

Wicked Loki out.

wicked_loki said:
I would love to have at least one victim of each of the Jason that Sideshow has made. There are enough "iconic" kills that would be awesome to have!

Thats an interesting idea, I think it would be cool to have some mutilated dead camp counslers spread about the feet of my army of Jasons:rock

Put me down for a new Michael and Dr. Loomis. You can't have one without the other imo. Loomis would need to come with interchangeable heads and hands, regular and extra crispy.

hairlesswookiee said:
i happen to like the current 12" Michael Myers that is out. i know there are many issues with it that need to be fixed. i guess sideshow feels that the 12" Myers is the idealized version of what myers looks like. which to me is fine, but i really want some more from the Halloween series. a better Myers figure would be great, someone mentioned a Dr Loomis and a kid with a clown suit... i would be all for them!!! i really want to see if SS would do a PF Myers.

Hey bro, I am not really dissing the Michael that I do have and love...oh no...it's just that he could be better, especially when ALL the Jasons and Freddy's look so much more spot on. That's all. I still have him, and he's a fave, absolutely! He just needs some rougher look to him, like that first movie mask...it was nasty looking to me! This is more like the ones you can actually buy in stores at Halloween...but, it works! The character is accounted for! I have him!!!! My money was gladly spent!
And, that's no slight to the sculptor either!

Just a wish.

And yes, Dr. Loomis is a must!! It would give the Michael some needed grounding to have his nemesis there with him!

wicked_loki said:
Let me second the need for a Dr Loomis figure that needs to be released. Let me also go one step further. I would love to have at least one victim of each of the Jason that Sideshow has made. There are enough "iconic" kills that would be awesome to have! Just think how great that would be to have (insert your favorite kill here) standing in fear next to Mr Voorhees, Fred or Michael. That could certainly add some much needed life to the New Line series!

I posted that idea a while back, that the modern horror line should have a modern victims line as well. I'd kill to have a Nancy Thompson from Nightmare, a Dr. Loomis or Laurie Strode from Halloween, a Camp Counselor or maybe a Tommy Jarvis from Friday the 13, or even a Jessica Biel from the Chainsaw Massacre remake. They would make some very cool displays, until then I'll keep an eye on ebay for the Johnny Depp Platoon figure for a Nightmare on Elm st. Glenn.

Back