1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

Another week, another Marvel announcement. At that rate, we'll soon have to change that thread title to "Why no love from HT for Star Wars" :gah:

Even if they did show a Cassian, Bodhi, Baze, Krennic at SDCC this year , from past history it doesn't really mean anything. :(

Even if they did show a Cassian, Bodhi, Baze, Krennic at SDCC this year , from past history it doesn't really mean anything. :(

C'mon that's a bit negative. Chin up.......they probably won't show any of them :lol

Another week, another Marvel announcement. At that rate, we'll soon have to change that thread title to "Why no love from HT for Star Wars" :gah:

What are you honestly expecting at this point? With the exception of Rogue One, no one wants anything from any of these new movies. There's some people here or there that want something from Solo or TLJ, but overall, I think the majority of the interest remains with OT Star Wars, or is beginning to shift to the PT. The ST and Solo are dead lines right now.

Honestly, I haven't even thought about Solo outside of taking a look at the trailer once and engaging in some conversation about figures here. Maybe I'm just excited for Deadpool, maybe I'm still sour about TLJ. Who knows. But I really don't think I could be less excited about a Star Wars movie...and there's been absolutely nothing that's even made me think "hmm, interesting". There's just no hype, and it's not even Star Wars fatigue, because I'd eat up Star Wars if it was done right. It's just total apathy.

Not good.

What are you honestly expecting at this point? With the exception of Rogue One, no one wants anything from any of these new movies. There's some people here or there that want something from Solo or TLJ, but overall, I think the majority of the interest remains with OT Star Wars, or is beginning to shift to the PT. The ST and Solo are dead lines right now.

Well, i'm part of those Star Wars nuts that will collect Star Wars figures from any era no matter what. I'm geniunly surprised HT reveal Schedule for a Star Wars movie has come to the level of licences such as Deadpool, BTTF or Beauty and the Beast where you hardly get a couple of reveals and end up getting only one figure. I get that the chinese market is way more into Marvel than it is into Star Wars but i hoped Howard Chan love for the franchise would help gatting a more consitent line.

I still want Baze....

Well, i'm part of those Star Wars nuts that will collect Star Wars figures from any era no matter what. I'm geniunly surprised HT reveal Schedule for a Star Wars movie has come to the level of licences such as Deadpool, BTTF or Beauty and the Beast where you hardly get a couple of reveals and end up getting only one figure. I get that the chinese market is way more into Marvel than it is into Star Wars but i hoped Howard Chan love for the franchise would help gatting a more consitent line.

I'd really love to know what the HT sales figures are for Asia vs the rest of the world.

Well here's hoping for a Chirrut and Baze spinoff movie to guarantee that sixth scale Baze will see the light of day!

Well here's hoping for a Chirrut and Baze spinoff movie to guarantee that sixth scale Baze will see the light of day!

Maybe they'll team up with Obi Wan in his Kenobi movie?

I'd be down with that!

Tarkin is from OT, Tarkin is something more than Krennic. Guys, ask any mediocre SW fan or who Tarkin is. They do not know. Tarkin has just a few minutes of screen time. Totally missable for any regular viewer. Krennic isn’t any worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished watching Rouge One for the 6th time on Netflix...such a wonderful and well made SW movie.

Such a shame Hot Toys not continue with this line :(

I just finished watching Rouge One for the 6th time on Netflix...such a wonderful and well made SW movie.

Such a shame Hot Toys not continue with this line :(

Yep, at least we have a faint chance that Rogue One will go down as a classic and companies like HT may eventually get back to core characters as they do for OT and PT. I just hope they don't take 30 years to do it :lol

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard or seen someone say they still love RO after a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time watch I could probably afford to have a custom Krennic made :lol. But yes, it is great. Definitely my favourite.

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard or seen someone say they still love RO after a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time watch I could probably afford to have a custom Krennic made :lol. But yes, it is great. Definitely my favourite.

2nd, 3rd & 4th? I must be around the 9th or 10th and it's still a joy to watch

2nd, 3rd & 4th? I must be around the 9th or 10th and it's still a joy to watch

Yep, totally with you there man ! Vader at the end never gets old !

Still brings a smile to my face every single time !!

RO was a complete fluke. Luckily.

From what I hear, Solo will not be.

Well apparently all it take is for some random looking doll to be called Han Solo for peps to line up and throw two fifty at it.

Back