Who would WIN!?!?! Predator 1 or Predator 2? (Poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UglyFace.jpg

OH..GOD!!!! Mods please take it off!!!

P1 ^^^^pickleroflma ("P1" was too short text and couldnt post it)

Well it's hard to say...they both "lost" in their films,to humans.
But if I had to put my money on one of them,I'd say the original Predator would win!!!

Hahahaha the similarities are uncanny!!! And this is really becoming a very OT and somewhat disturbing thread. Can we look at some cool preds in here please because I'm getting grossed out. And P2 for his awesome arsenal of weapons. Net gun, spear, dart launchers, mini rockets, and his cute tiny little plasma caster.

When you look at P2's plasma caster, you think of rapid fire. Like it would shoot many smaller bursts in a second IMO.

Hahahaha the similarities are uncanny!!! And this is really becoming a very OT and somewhat disturbing thread. Can we look at some cool preds in here please because I'm getting grossed out. And P2 for his awesome arsenal of weapons. Net gun, spear, dart launchers, mini rockets, and his cute tiny little plasma caster.

When you look at P2's plasma caster, you think of rapid fire. Like it would shoot many smaller bursts in a second IMO.
090112_busey13.jpg

Back