Who was your first celebrity crush?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a lot of records when I was little because my father had jukeboxes in his store... I think it may have been Debbie Harry aka Blondie!

Debbie-Harry-.jpg

deb_harry_kookoo_giger.jpg

Had a lot of records when I was little because my father had jukeboxes in his store... I think it may have been Debbie Harry aka Blondie!

I remember dreaming that one day I'd be old enough to dream about pleasuring Debbie Harry. Also got into the Swedes:

abba4.jpg

I remember dreaming that one day I'd be old enough to dream about pleasuring Debbie Harry. Also got into the Swedes:

abba4.jpg

A dream within a dream? Damn, LeJuan, you should've wrote that **** down, could've made millions of dollars and had Leonardo DiCaprio star!

For me it was after I saw Lee Meriwether as Catwoman that I knew women were beautiful. I was real young when I noticed Lee in a Bats rerun but I vividly remember thinking...WOW! Julie was a great looking Catwoman as well but I always liked Lee best in the cat costume.

I was 3 and I had never seen anyone but Julie Newmar in the role.

I think she was the first time I'd ever seen a woman dressed to emphasize her sex. She did a good job...

She has aged very well I might add.

Yup. She was my second crush. I saw One Million Years BC when I was 4. :drool

Quickly followed by Carrie Fisher :love :love

She was #3, but not until I saw Empire Strikes Back when I was 5.

kariwuhrerk091tl0.jpg

As a kid who watched a lot of MTV's "Remote Control" growing up, I'd have to say Kari Wuhrer.

Tanya Roberts in Sheena is probably a close second.

these three girls I can remember right now,

Kristy Swanson (she was the girl from Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
ut4ikrO.jpg

and Erika Eleniak (the girl from the Beverly Hillbillies)
17DzUJn.jpg

and the girl from Full House:
lforrH7.jpg

Last edited:
kariwuhrerk091tl0.jpg

As a kid who watched a lot of MTV's "Remote Control" growing up, I'd have to say Kari Wuhrer.

Tanya Roberts in Sheena is probably a close second.

Oh Yeah that's where she's from. Very HOt! I mainly know her from Sliders but I think my favorite work of hers is Hellraiser 7: Deader! She has an awesome scene in that movie.

Last edited:

I remember i cried like crazy when the tower was falling apart and the empress begged Bastian to say her name.One of the scenes in movie history that actually made me cry too.

Back