WHO should be cast as the new SUPERMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicholas Cage

nicolas-cage-superman.jpg

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

NO-CAGE.jpg

The music just makes it even funnier. :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vfcJc7j_A3Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vfcJc7j_A3Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Daniel Craig :D

...no, I really don't know. As long as they don't do something incredibly stupid like change his ethnicity or totally 'reboot' his look....or do the f$$king origin story again or yet again have Luthor as the main villain.

jim caviezel is the only suggestion i can think of off the top of my head, but i had no problem with routh.

Well my first choice would be Tom Welling. He does a good job as CK, but I hate the guy for not wanting to done the suit! Still, the most logical choice!
For a total reboot, then I'd go for Henry Cavill

However, even if inferior to Reeve, Brandon Routh was a fine Supes and I could see them choose him again.

But DC being dumb as they are, I picture the next Superman being played by Hugh Laurie (the guy is in!), wearing a leather suit (that's DAAAARK!), directed by a Nolan (everyone knows Warner thinks this guys died on the cross) and in the ruins of Metropolis (you gotta have a depressing setting, makes more money!)

Its funny that Reeve and Routh were about the same age when they played the part but Reeve looked so much more mature and believable as Supes/Kent persona. Routh looked too damn young as Supes and lightweight as Kent.
I'm glad its getting the reboot. Brian Singer is not a good action movie director. His action scenes are insipid, uninspired and boring and the whole Supes has a kid plot was garbage...
Lets see a mid 30's Supes and crank the action up

Its funny that Reeve and Routh were about the same age when they played the part but Reeve looked so much more mature and believable as Supes/Kent persona.

People look younger now than they did 30 years ago. It's bizarre. Look at the ages of the Star Wars cast in 1976 when it was shooting and then look at people that age now.

I do think Routh did a great job.... IMO there were just too many liberties taken story wise. It also seems like movie makers miss the point when doing superhero movies, at least the majority of the time... We're there to see the Superheros, not their alter egos.... Gimme more Superman!

Henry Cavill is my pick he is not 30 but i think he can do it
6a00d8341c606d53ef01156faa147d970c-800wi

Reeve can never be topped no doubt.

That Jon Hamm has too much of a Hugh Jackman look IMO, which throws it off for me.

That Henry Cavill, if he bulked up and is a decent actor then i think he would be a great choice, he definitely has the jaw and that stare...though something about him reaks Hayden Christensen.

Back