WHO should be cast as the new SUPERMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok this is how i feel. It's to bad Routh will not return to play the role he was given. In my opinion the guy was given a bad script. Second as much as I would love to see Tom Welling take the role. I just can't see it happen. Honestly Routh should be offered first. He's already said if they asked him to play Superman again. He said he would.

I would love to see Welling take on the role if Routh wasn't returning, i have been watching Smallville since the Pilot and I think he's a Great Clark!!

If only he were 10 years younger.

warburton.jpg

After seeing That final battle scene in tonights episode of smallville i am convinced tom welling is ment to be in the new movie, the way he saved chloe in that slow motion comic stlye was so amazing, bravo!!
SMALLVILLE-Checkmate-5.jpg

After seeing That final battle scene in tonights episode of smallville i am convinced tom welling is ment to be in the new movie, the way he saved chloe in that slow motion comic stlye was so amazing, bravo!!
SMALLVILLE-Checkmate-5.jpg

Yeah, the only problem is that he cant act?:sick........... he could do more tv shows but i dont see him with enough precense in a trilogy, if it is the looks then there are enough american citizens in the US that can take the role but, if it is acting, making you believe that a man can fly (Thank You Christopher Reeve) then Tom is not in the plans, sorry.....:angelsmil

Back