Who is your favorite actor or actress?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam Rockwell was incredible.in my opinion he was the best in the movie. Every actor did an amazing job.

Sam is great, imo he doesn't get the attention he deserves. the only thing I've ever seen him in that I thought he was underpar was IM2, but I don't think anyone could have made that turd character shine. :lol

Fav actors:
Anthony Hopkins
Ed Harris
Robert DeNiro
Christian Bale
Brad Pitt
Johnny Depp (the old days)

Fav actresses:
Sigourney Weaver
Natalie Portman
Penelope Cruz
Jennifer Lawrence
Amy Adams (loved her in Enchanted and the Fighter)

Edit: After reading everybodies favorites I can easily add another 5 to my list for the actors I forgot. :lol

Last edited:
Sam is great, imo he doesn't get the attention he deserves. the only thing I've ever seen him in that I thought he was underpar was IM2, but I don't think anyone could have made that turd character shine. :lol

He really is. Have you watched Moon?

Leo DiCaprio has to be my favorite hands down. But I have recently gotten a liking to both Sly and De Niro as I grew up watching them as a kid.

I have a huge love for Amy Adams, and after seeing that 'Fighter' bit, Mark Walhberg is a boss too. He was a monster in "Lone Survivor".

Tom Hardy is also really good, if you haven't seen Bronson or Warrior, watch em!

Actually no, had never heard of it, but I looked it up, looks interesting, I'm gonna have to find it, thanks. :wave

After watching it, you'll want a Sam Bell custom figure! :lol

moon_movie_image_sam_rockwell.jpg

One of my favorite Scifi films.

Mine too!

Cillian Murphy has been my favourite actor for about 6 years now, he's the only actor I have every film(even cameos) and TV shows of his on DVD/Blu-ray.

In the last few years I've become a big fan of both Tom Hardy and Michael Fassbender and I think Mark Strong is the most underrated actor around.

Currently my top 10 would probably be...
1. Cillian Murphy
2. Tom Hardy
3. Michael Fassbender
4. Christian Bale
5. Leo Dicaprio
6. Bryan Cranston
7. Mark Strong
8.Benedict Cumberbatch
9. Eric Bana
10. Andy Serkis

Mt favourite actor is Daniel Day Lewis, without a doubt. He is very selective about what he stars in, and when he does a film, he completely owns it. You never "see" Daniel Day Lewis when he is on-screen; he simply transforms himself into the character.

Honourable mention must go to;

Leonardo DiCaprio - In the late 90's he was becoming a "pretty boy actor", however since then he has quickly become one of Hollywood's powerhouse actors. His performances in "Catch Me If You Can", "Gangs of New York", "The Aviator", "The Departed", "Revolutionary Road", "Shutter Island", "Django Unchained" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" are all excellent.

Best performance of 2013 must go to either DiCaprio in "The Wolf of Wall Street" or Bale in "American Hustle". I think Bale slightly edges it.

Cillian Murphy has been my favourite actor for about 6 years now, he's the only actor I have every film(even cameos) and TV shows of his on DVD/Blu-ray.

In the last few years I've become a big fan of both Tom Hardy and Michael Fassbender and I think Mark Strong is the most underrated actor around.

Currently my top 10 would probably be...
1. Cillian Murphy
2. Tom Hardy
3. Michael Fassbender
4. Christian Bale
5. Leo Dicaprio
6. Bryan Cranston
7. Mark Strong
8.Benedict Cumberbatch
9. Eric Bana
10. Andy Serkis

Cilian Murphy is extremely underrated. He should have really blown up by now.

Mt favourite actor is Daniel Day Lewis, without a doubt. He is very selective about what he stars in, and when he does a film, he completely owns it. You never "see" Daniel Day Lewis when he is on-screen; he simply transforms himself into the character.

Don't forget Gary Oldman.

Not because he's that good of an actor, but just because he's fun and can be in such a wide variety of movies, I'm gonna go with Nicholas Cage. Adaptation is my favorite movie he's in followed by Matchstick Men.

Not playing favourites but these are actors I like - some of them I'm including because they happen to have been already mentioned and I agree that they are consistently good in everything:

Tom Hanks
Liam Neeson
Daniel Day Lewis
Gary Oldman
Patrick Stewart
DiCaprio
Arnie & Stallone

Not because he's that good of an actor, but just because he's fun and can be in such a wide variety of movies, I'm gonna go with Nicholas Cage. Adaptation is my favorite movie he's in followed by Matchstick Men.

17.gif

alfwy_8_684471.gif

Mmmmmkay...

Back