Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney needs to make Old Republic hard canon and release some movies/shows so we can get some Revan and HK-47 figures.

And a new line, called "creators series", deluxe edition:

7biqfxv404t11.jpg

Disney needs to make Old Republic hard canon and release some movies/shows so we can get some Revan and HK-47 figures.

I could be mistaken, but I was almost certain that I read somewhere they were going to do this? A movie I think? Maybe after Skywalker tanked it was canceled???

Though we haven't even seen a hint of it
a figure of Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka Tano is what I'm most anticipating.

If HT made all of these then my 1/6 SW collecting days would be over.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Queen Amidala
Jar Jar
B1 Battle Droid
Droideka
Nute Gunray
Rune Haako
C-3PO

Phase 1 Clone Trooper
Geonosis B1 Battle Droid
B2 Battle Droid

Luke - X-Wing
C-3PO
Sandtrooper Sergeant
Sandtrooper Corporal
R5-D4
Tusken Raider
Greedo
Death Star Trooper
Tie Pilot
Rebel Fleet Trooper

Luke - Bespin
Luke - Hoth
Han Solo - Bespin
Han Solo - Hoth
Leia - Bespin Escape
General Veers
Bossk
IG-88
Dengar

Boushh
Gamorean Guard
Bib Fortuna
Disguise Lando
Scout Trooper - Speeder Bike
Han - Endor

Top 10 most wanted =

1) Queen Amidala (Theed Escape)
2) General Grievous
3) The Armorer
4) C-3PO
5) ESB Han
6) Mace Windu
7) Asajj Ventress
8) TPM Obi-Wan
9) Bo Katan
10) Commander Wolffe

32BD48AE-75D6-4866-ACEF-AFD6463F2F67.jpeg

My no.1 character for hot toys to visit is General Grievous with burning effect. LED?s all over the body, like this Hasbro figure:

RANT: why is Tapatalk such a mess to navigate through topics and posts? And why is it impossible to post pictures on the mobile/cellphone version of this site?

I’ve fallen to wanting more prequel characters due to The Clone Wars. Really hoping for a Mace Windu and also hope that the Kit Fisto that was previewed goes up for pre-order at some point. I think those two along with Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ashoka will basically fill out my prequel era Jedi. Kind of pondering getting the Episode II Yoda as well.

I may have posted this already, but my favourite background characters are Lobot and B'omarr Monk. But there's less chance of those getting made than there is of a Lone Ranger!

Lobot.
General veers
Bo katarn
Lobot
Mara jade
Death Star trooper
Lobot

Oh did I mention lobot. ��

Who hurt you?

haha I forgot to add Watto as well. I really like the designs from TPM and it's slowly becoming my favourite of the PT. It has that fantastical whimsy that ANH had, the old Jedi figure, the young naive boy thrust into a new world teaming up with royalty to save her planet. It's like an echo of ANH but done right, unlike TFA.

Back