Which DC PFs did you order/will order FOR SURE so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which DC PFs did you order/will order FOR SURE so far?

• Total voters
None of them, Batman is just too much with all the customs ontop of the already high price for me, and though Poison Iv is amazing, it's just not a good time, got stick to my list for now.

batman and joker are ordered, im really tempted on getting ivy but probably wont though, will wait for superman.

None of them so far. As cool as the Batman ones look, i'll only be in for the Superman related PFs...can't wait to see how they do Lex Luthor :panic:

Batman is the only one I'll be buying. With limited funding and other "must have" toys on my list I have to be selective.

PI is the real winner here. I have nothing good to say about Joker or Batman. Both fails in my eyes. PI was an easy PO. Joker a total pass IMO. Batman I'm only considering to make money on later. Gotta be the eX tho otherwise I lose three hundred right there.

Limited Quantity Act Fast! Less than 20 remain!

Unless you plan to get him from a retailer/LCS. However, I believe after it is out of stock at SS, the prices might escalate everywhere.

Yeah I know I'm still debating getting it on SS or at a LCS.... I'm unemployed right now and I have a trip to Japan that i'm saving money for so I don't know what to do...

I was dusting off my Harley Quinn statue from the Women of the DCU line, and noticed they made 9,000 of those. It's going for a high price online now even at that number. I'm glad the ES is as "high" as it is on these PFs. This way, everyone who wants one gets one.

With Wonder Woman, Superman & Green lantern PF all set for preorder this year, I can't believe the JLA is almost complete in such a short time span? 2013 will be a very exciting year when I get all of these.

Back