Which DC PFs did you order/will order FOR SURE so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which DC PFs did you order/will order FOR SURE so far?

• Total voters
Yeah I know I'm still debating getting it on SS or at a LCS.... I'm unemployed right now and I have a trip to Japan that i'm saving money for so I don't know what to do...

Hobbies are luxuries, when you have enough to shell out comfortably, I am sure whether it is $350 or $500, it wouldn't really matter. Wish you All the Best D. :duff

Joker and Bats EX only for me. Then i'm getting superman and hulk and then i'm done for the year.:yess: Still really bummed that I missed out on the Joker EX :monkey2.

Well the reg Joker was down to less than 10 remaining so I had to get otherwise I would have kicked myself. :yess:

Now I just need to get Batman down the line.

Just the Joker Ex and Batman Ex for me. I don't feel I need Poison Ivy. I really have to limit myself. Besides if I'm going to buy a female Bat villian it should be Catwoman. Or is she a sidekick now. Whatever, you know what I mean.

GaryOldman_Everyone.jpg

Joker EX , Poison Ivy EX and Batman EX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:panic:

Getting Joker and Bats was a given, but Poison Ivy has put me on the slippery slope of getting at least every significant PF in the Bats line. :panic:

Getting all three exclusives.
These are my three favorites. The only others I would be interested in are Batgirl, Harley and Catwoman.

All 3 exclusives for me.

Gonna keep up on the Batman PF stuff...

I ordered the Ivy ex which is my first Premium Format figure. I mainly collect 1/6 stuff but those SDCC pics and videos were just too much for me to resist. Hopefully the inevitable Harley and Catwoman PFs are just as good as Ivy.

Back