Which Current MARVEL movie villains are most wanted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(Multiple Choice) I'd Like figures of...

• Doctor Octopus

Votes: 85 43.1%
  • Nomak

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Lizard

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • Magneto

Votes: 104 52.8%
  • Venom

Votes: 66 33.5%
  • Sabertooth

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Doctor Doom

Votes: 55 27.9%
  • Green Goblin

Votes: 60 30.5%
  • "Drake" Dracula

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • "Thunderbolt" Ross

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
Doc Ock, Lizard, Green Goblin, Venom (even though i hated him), Fass Magneto.

I would have liked to have seen Destroyer, Netflix Kingpin, and Ronan on the list.

I present to you....Taneleer Tivan. The Collector.

Not sure if you consider him a true "villain" per se, but I would snare a Collector figure portrayed by Benicio Del Toro in the post credits scene of Thor: TDW and in GotG. I find him to be pretty humorous. I love his reaction when he first saw Groot: "What...is that..thing there?"

Or when he saw Rockit: "That's your pet?"

This is a custom job but pretty ****ing sick for a classic Green Goblin.

11148393_844878902233261_315087919344951711_n.jpg

That Green Goblin custom is really neat, even though I don't care for the character.

Make me sad everytime I see that picture of the figure of it that we nearly got :crying :gah: :mad:

Me, too. I'm still bitter they released Odin, but not Loki from that film, TBH. Loki was the breakout character. :crying :gah:

And yes, Yondu would be an awesome figure! Though I suspect they'd probably release a Ronan before Yondu for GotG.

You would probably be right, even though I find Yondu WAY more interesting and memorable than Ronan. But Ronan was the main villain, so he would be more likely - I still kinda can't believe they made Thanos from GOTG. I really hope Yondu has a bigger part in GOTG2.

In order of how much I want them it would be:

King Loki
Yondu (close second)
Fassbender Magneto
Nebula/JLaw Mystique

Magneto would be awesome! I really would like one of Jennifer Lawrence too as Mystique! I thought they had a Loki?

There's an Avengers Loki and a Thor 2 Loki, but they never released a Loki figure from the first Thor film, unfortunately. I believe they had plans to and it appeared in a catalog, but it was never put up for sale.

There's an Avengers Loki and a Thor 2 Loki, but they never released a Loki figure from the first Thor film, unfortunately. I believe they had plans to and it appeared in a catalog, but it was never put up for sale.

Ah that's right. I knew about the Thor 2 one I just couldn't remember if they did or not. That would be cool. Having the traditional Loki look with the helmet. :)

Well, since I only collect MCU characaters, I'd say:

Nebula
Wilson Fisk
Killgrave
Ronan
The Collector
Zemo
Killian
Malekith (not a fan, to be honest. More for completist reasons AKA shoot me)

Back