Which company gets more of your money?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you spend more on?

• Sideshow Collectibles products

Votes: 55 71.4%
  • Hot Toys products

Votes: 22 28.6%

• Total voters
Sideshow I don't own any HT products. I used have loads of HT figures once but I moved out of 1/6 scale. If they do start making 1/4 Preds I'll definitely be buying them though.

I hope pcs will become better and bigger than SS.

?!?!? In your dreams. imo PCS can't hold their own next SideShow. I bought Guile and Bison and immediately sold them within days of getting them. Bison's fabric is cheap. Guile has a lame vein sculpt and paint job; the face is nicely sculpted though. SideShow is huge and has so many statues and licenses how can you even begin to think PCS can come close to SideShow in size?! What PCS has Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat?!? Sorry, don't mean to be rude but I think that is an almost delusional wish.

?!?!? In your dreams. imo PCS can't hold their own next SideShow. I bought Guile and Bison and immediately sold them within days of getting them. Bison's fabric is cheap. Guile has a lame vein sculpt and paint job; the face is nicely sculpted though. SideShow is huge and has so many statues and licenses how can you even begin to think PCS can come close to SideShow in size?! What PCS has Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat?!? Sorry, don't mean to be rude but I think that is an almost delusional wish.

pcs is known for their muscle sculpt, guile is excellent I have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing. Hot Toys, to be honest, puts out a more quality product. And 12" figures are my primary collecting interest anyway. So, they win. I spend way more than I should on both though.

Well pcs is is very new SS has been around forever. But pcs is expanding in a very fast rate with many new buyers. They are also making better statues with expierece. Just give them some time here. :D But now I do have much more SS because who else will I buy a wide selection and license PF statues from?

I've always preferred figures over statues, and HT figures appeal to me more right now in terms of quality and licenses. But I can't say buying HT is preventing me from buying SS, and if SS puts out an amazing figure, I couldn't care less who made it (still waiting for their new Darth Vader figure).

Back