wheres Les(figuremasterless)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been away from these forums for almost 2 years and i cant seem to find an sign of Les. I remember his customs thread being one of the center of this forum. Am also waiting for my Andy bergholtz bale sculpt that hes painting. Could someone please tell me whats going on?

Don't know he hasn't posted much for sometimes now.
Your best chance is to contact him through facebook, he seems to post often there.

I had a 2plus year wait for Les but he's been trucking along, catching up on his backlog and is very determined. He messaged me a month ago that my heads were done a week later they were in my hands! He did a great job.

He's just trying really hard to get this all off his plate and when he does I know you will see more of him around.

Ah Les. I think I ordered my Joker head in late 2008.

Have I received it? No. Do I care? Honestly? No. From what I recall he was close to bankruptcy and had some real issues going on. If he is still painting, all power to him but aside from that, I wish him all the very best.

Could someone please tell me whats going on?

prepaidperil.jpg

I really don't know why these guys take peoples money & heads, when they really are too busy to take on new work. Why not book in jobs and only have them sent when your ready to work on them. IMHO.

I hope he's powering through the personal issues & the work when time allows, hope to see him back soon!

I honestly think it was more a case of Les taking on a lot of orders and then having a great deal go on in his personal life and just was not able to keep up/catch up.

More than anything, I sincerely hope he is doing OK. Somethings are more important than toys.

Great post Tim - and not to be insensitive towards people that have paid him for outstanding work which has been due for a while, innmy case 3 yrs outstanding, but I agree - he was in a very very deeply bad place and I think us crying about toys would have pushed him closer to the edge and I'm glad that did not happen

He's admitted his mistakes and will deliver... That's not something a true crook like Chris Howes can say. He's a good guy that cares and is in a tough spot. I for one hope he can dig his way out and come back here and participate and maybe just maybe later on start taking on jobs with a new business model

Back