Where is the mighty Vivisect? (Well Wishes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ahh many of us mortals have been concerned as the the where abouts of Master Vivisect the Seamstress hairy god of the boards...

Well.... he will be back soon... he has not been involved in a nasty sewing machine mishap!

But alas he has not been to well.

I will keep it brief...

Whilst out on his push bicycle down the side of a very steep mountain he was distracted by an unusual rock formation that looked like Princess Leia in a gold bikini. Naturally he was distracted for a moment and the track in front of him completely disappeared only to be replaced by an enormous amount of smooth blueness and silence. Hey thought Bill it feels like I am flying!! I need a flying hat so he whipped out his sewing machine and set about a flying helmet as he hurtled in to great blue yonder. Bill sudenly realised whilst trying to thread his needle that he had in fact cycled off the edge of the cliff and now heading downwards at 150mph. Hummm this is not good... certain dome he thought... but no no no lucky he was saved Hooray.... by a 12 foot very prickly cactus..... fortunately he did not bounce of the side he managed to catch the cactus with his thighs.

He then spent the next few days having large needles removed from his personage...

this was some time ago and since then he has discovered that he damaged his back also.... has been wacked out on pain killers for quite some time.

He is now on the mean and will be back with us shortly

I am sure folks would like to wish him a speedy recovery. He is greatly missed. Those of you waiting for stuff or replies to pms please be patient.

Take it easy Bill.

Mark

p.s. for those of you very concerned.. please rest easy his bicycle is fine just bumps and grazes.

Re: Where is the mighty Vivisect?

Well thank goodness the bike has survived :lol

Bill, hope you get to feeling better soon. Sounds like there's a Watchmen-like conspiracy to bump off the boards most talented SW customizers. Chakaman and others need to watch out :lol

Is the cactus OK?

JK. Best wishes Viv. The boards ain't the same without you.

I believe the cactus is seeking counciling after being to close to Bills trouser region

Bill, please get well fast. Love all the great things you come up with.

As a kid I witnessed someone nearly die riding right off a cliff on a 10speed. Guy was going about 30 mph down hill and missed the curve. Remember his "oh-sh......t" reaction to this day.
Honestly I've never been keen on riding a bike ever since and this was 20 years ago. :lol

damn man bad news.................i hope that cliff & cactus sue the hell out of him & get free doll clothes for life..................:lecture

:lol..............come back bill................we needz ya.................:wave

Glad to hear you're still with us Bill . ( I was worried I'd have to learn how to use that damn sewing machine !) :wink1:

Oh my goodness I turn my back a second and people start nearly dying!

That's a real bummer about Bill, and to be a broken record player, I too will say "get well soon."

Mostly joking, I really do hope you come back soon Viv. :)

And, even though Bill's near death experience and the trauma he caused the Cactus... he found time to mail out my Pruneface gear and a Weequay shirt!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Now I have to figure out a good way to add a camouflage look to the poncho.

ouch.. not fun to crash into a cactus tree...those suckers are huge..

Get better Bill and we all hope for a speedy recovery!!!

Back