What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the TDKR Batarang from Noble, pretty solid and heavy? I'm thinking about purchasing one after seeing it here.

Ski

Yeah its from Noble and its got some weight to it so it doesn''t feel cheap. The finish is excellent on it with the antique effect and then a layer of clear-coat on top. The box is quite well done apart from the front is plastic and not glass. The Batarang also folds in half.

Yeah its from Noble and its got some weight to it so it doesn''t feel cheap. The finish is excellent on it with the antique effect and then a layer of clear-coat on top. The box is quite well done apart from the front is plastic and not glass. The Batarang also folds in half.

Very cool, thank you Chris, that may of just sold it on me! :D

Thanks again,

Ski

Deadringer Imperial Dragon ring

IMAGE-21.jpg

I need to have it resized, so I won't be able to wear it for a month or more (as I have to ship it to Deadringer's shop in New Zealand to have it resized properly). It's my first high-end silver ring and I'm looking forward to wearing it on my left hand with my wedding band.

New shirt I ordered from ShirtPunch a few weeks ago. I'll be wearing this when I go to Star Wars Weekends in a few weeks.

Getting HT Black Widow this Thursday from AE. Hope it's better than the first Black Widow. I sold it to get this one lol.

Back