What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new bust and my new poster. It's a one-sheet, framed and laminated. Part of my new display (look in my collection thread).

IMG_8829.jpg

Some of you may be familiar with my real deact. Sterling E-11 Stormtrooper blaster with genuine M38 (and M40) tank scope, real Eagle Hengstler counter, accurate cylinders and T-tracks. I just upgraded the cylinders with a real trio of capacitors not, just copies. I also added an metallic Imperial logo on the base. I know I worked hard to make this blaster as accurate as possible, and I'm glad how it turned out.

In the end the Sterling Stormtrooper blaster remains my top favorite collectible. This piece simply screams "Star Wars" and with all its moving parts is like a real blaster. Everyone seeing my collection in person, after I tell them what it is, want to see it closely and even hold it - though holding it is a very hard to give privilege. ;)

It is a very sturdy blaster, it's the real deal, maybe someone even used it in some war. I have the MR Stormtrooper blaster too (I even had a disassembled MR one), but the Sterling is not a metal pipe replica blaster like the MR E-11. I could even beat someone with it LOL, and not worry it will break, something I wouldn't dare with the MR blaster.

sterlingstormtrooperblai.jpg

sterlingstormtrooperbla.jpg

Some of you may be familiar with my real deact. Sterling E-11 Stormtrooper blaster with genuine M38 (and M40) tank scope, real Eagle Hengstler counter, accurate cylinders and T-tracks. I just upgraded the cylinders with a real trio of capacitors not, just copies. I also added an metallic Imperial logo on the base. I know I worked hard to make this blaster as accurate as possible, and I'm glad how it turned out.

In the end the Sterling Stormtrooper blaster remains my top favorite collectible. This piece simply screams "Star Wars" and with all its moving parts is like a real blaster. Everyone seeing my collection in person, after I tell them what it is, want to see it closely and even hold it - though holding it is a very hard to give privilege. ;)

It is a very sturdy blaster, it's the real deal, maybe someone even used it in some war. I have the MR Stormtrooper blaster too (I even had a disassembled MR one), but the Sterling is not a metal pipe replica blaster like the MR E-11. I could even beat someone with it LOL, and not worry it will break, something I wouldn't dare with the MR blaster.

sterlingstormtrooperblai.jpg

She's a beaut!

For me my obsession is the DH-17 Blaster. Someday I hope to have the MR one.

Congratz!

My new bust and my new poster. It's a one-sheet, framed and laminated. Part of my new display (look in my collection thread).

IMG_8829.jpg

grats!
I've had that poster for about 20 years now I guess. It still is one of my favorites (along with the original ROTJ poster I still have from 30 years ago...).

Back