What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reeses-candy.jpg

Were they melted? :dunno

Finally Got my PF Cyclops, awesome piece!!! Here's a few pics
IMG00282.jpg
IMG00296.jpg
IMG00292.jpg
IMG00290.jpg

Here's the awesome print
IMG00297.jpg

here's the only sad part:(
IMG00291.jpg
but sideshow said they were gonna order me another, should arrive tomorrow

Some of my latest....

IMG_0289.jpg

Ok, so how many people remember these shows when they were on tv?...This was some of the best tv growing up as a kid...Much better than all that reality crap you have today....Can you imagine what kind of job Hot Toys could do on a SMDM figure?...With the bionics and bionic eye...

IMG_0295.jpg

Ordered the Bruce Lee backdrop for this guy...Thought the 2 looked good together...The racks are the ones Intoyz put out some time ago...

IMG_0294.jpg

Some of my latest....

IMG_0289.jpg

Ok, so how many people remember these shows when they were on tv?...This was some of the best tv growing up as a kid...Much better than all that reality crap you have today....Can you imagine what kind of job Hot Toys could do on a SMDM figure?...With the bionics and bionic eye...

LOL I'd be down for Jamie and Steve dolls. I have the 70's versions.

BB

Some of my latest....

IMG_0289.jpg

Yeah, I remember watching both those shows on TV back in the day. Great entertainment at that time. Would be cool to see these as a Hot Toys release.

AT-AT Driver helmet in the real movie gray color as per StarWarsHelmets Original AT-AT Helmet Review. It is a a superb helmet, really heavy and sturdy. It feels like a real AT-AT Driver helmet should. One of my favorite SW helmets, these pics simply don't do it justice.

It has some very sharp details compared for example with Laws AT-AT which is softer. I have TK-4510 decals on it plus some original greeblies like BOC syphons. It also has Elvistrooper metal greeblies. I still need to upgrade some of the existing greeblies like the clock parts on the forehead, the 2 black squares next to the eyes and the colored buttons on top.

As Jez said this is not sure to be made by eFX since the only original remaining one is in private hands.

fiberglassatatdriverhel.jpg

Back