What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooohh yea!!...

2ng96o1.jpg

Does Eric have the Spideys in stock now?

I spoke to Eric last month and was told they would be available by the end of July. I never followed up though to see if they actually came in. :dunno

In hind site, this post was actually kind of useless, since I can neither confirm or deny :lol

r1gymf.jpg

Plus i picked up a Arkham Asylum regular Batman and Scarecrow, within the week. Just waiting on LCS to get in more Bane and Ivy.

Last edited:
r1gymf.jpg

Plus i picked up a Arkham Asylum regular Batman and Scarecrow, within the week. Just waiting on LCS to get in more Bane and Ivy.

Wait...what? Thats not the Arkham Batman. Is that by Mattel or something?

The AA Batman's chest symbol is differant and the cowl isn't black. Check it out

PICT1900.jpg

Wait...what? Thats not the Arkham Batman. Is that by Mattel or something?

The AA Batman's chest symbol is differant and the cowl isn't black. Check it out

PICT1900.jpg

I think the one he has the pic of is the DC Direct Batman Incorporated Batman figure. I took it that he pickup up Arkham Batman and Scarecrow in addition to that one.

Ah, I thought that was maybe a Mattel attempt at an AA Bats. It's pretty much the same aside from the chest symbol.

I think the one he has the pic of is the DC Direct Batman Incorporated Batman figure. I took it that he pickup up Arkham Batman and Scarecrow in addition to that one.

That is correct.

The Mattel AA Batman and Two Face packs are at my local TRU for like $41.99, big rip off..DC Direct figures are miles better.

:thud:

Thats insane, and Mattel figures are pretty much crap.

I bought a few of the TDK ones, Batman had a broken cape, Scarecrow had a broken arm at the elbow, and the Bank Robber Goon's hand snapped off at the wrist.

That is correct.

The Mattel AA Batman and Two Face packs are at my local TRU for like $41.99, big rip off..DC Direct figures are miles better.

:thud:

Thats insane, and Mattel figures are pretty much crap.

I bought a few of the TDK ones, Batman had a broken cape, Scarecrow had a broken arm at the elbow, and the Bank Robber Goon's hand snapped off at the wrist.

I was wanting to pick up those Mattel figs, glad you guys said something. :monkey4

I have alot of the Mattel Ghostbusters and I like them, their solid, don't snap at the joints.

But yea TDK ones, awful, brittle plastic, just so cheap. And they don't replace them if they are broken, just give you a voucher to get a new one yourself so if there not in stores your out of luck and it takes them a few weeks to send the voucher.

LCShaulcheap1.jpg

LCShaulcheap2.jpg

I go to a LCS that's run by two brothers. One is away on vacation and the other hates toys so while his brother was gone put half the toys on sale for a great discount plus tax free if you pay cash:yess:

Y-wing.jpg

TRU exclusive. It's my favorite Rebel ship.

Isnt the Lost Predator very expensive???
I wonder how much it costs now in the secondary market....beautiful figure...

Back