What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest:

8185831514_26e5f250b6_b.jpg

Hot Toys Sweeney Todd

I was able to get this guy for a great price. I'm so glad that I decided to get this, because this could very well be one of the best figures in my collection. The likeness, clothing, accessories, that beautiful chair... it all is nearing perfection!! :rock :rock :rock

The headset is amazing! It was definately worth it. I wasn't sure what to expect but the sound quality blew me away. It's true surround sound over your ears. It's like your ears are sitting in an IMAX theatre! Btw congrats on your Batman bust. It looks great!

Good to know, I may have to get these. Would love to play those scary games in the dark with this! :)

Gentle Giant AT-AT Driver hologram bust-up, when I bought this on ebay I thought it was the regular, never thought I would get the holo version, :) which I wanted more exactly because I wanted to make a lighted hologram out of it:

ggbustupatatdriverholog.jpg

And a 501st patch from a great guy:

patch08.jpg

Just received a 1/6th Sandtrooper Sergeant, 1/6th Sandtrooper Corporal, and a couple older Hasbro 12-inchers (Yoda, Wicket, and R2). These will compliment my display of the Hot Toys Bespin Luke!!

Excited to get these all out and displayed!

Gentle Giant AT-AT Driver hologram bust-up, when I bought this on ebay I thought it was the regular, never thought I would get the holo version, :) which I wanted more exactly because I wanted to make a lighted hologram out of it:

And a 501st patch from a great guy:

patch08.jpg

CONGRATS!!!! That look awesome :clap too bad i stop collecting GG Star Wars Mini Bust

Wooot! Another premium format in!
I got a really low number too! 37/1500. First time I got a statue with a edition number that low. Looks awesome, totally worth the dough!

Next up enterbay's battle damaged 1/4th scale figure!

20121119_135929.jpg

20121119_141219.jpg

20121119_141146.jpg

20121119_141910.jpg

20121119_141903.jpg

Had to move my wolverine.

20121119_141524.jpg

20121119_135915.jpg

Really surprised to find that I got the sideshow 2013 calender. looks sweet!

Back