What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8156657442_f438c43b57.jpg

Just got him he is awesome just need to find a place to display him as it is my first xmen piece

8156657442_f438c43b57.jpg

Just got him he is awesome just need to find a place to display him as it is my first xmen piece

Wow how much did you pay for gambit ex? Does he have the rare unbroken card? I'm still looking but no deals yet. Btw have you found a maleficent ex yet? Or were you looking for one?

Wow how much did you pay for gambit ex? Does he have the rare unbroken card? I'm still looking but no deals yet. Btw have you found a maleficent ex yet? Or were you looking for one?

Yeah I got my maleficent here Is a pic of all of them together. I got the gambit from a member on these boards and I am very pleased to say the ex card hand is in tact and has not been broken but I am very paranoid of it breaking it seems way to fragile lol.

Yeah I got my maleficent here Is a pic of all of them together. I got the gambit from a member on these boards and I am very pleased to say the ex card hand is in tact and has not been broken but I am very paranoid of it breaking it seems way to fragile lol.

Great shelves !!!

^ LOL :lol:lol What is that? Is funny as hell, love it! :)

Got to know about this not so long ago. I love Aardman Animation (Wallace & Gromit, Shaun the Sheep, etc.) and when I got to know about this NYCC exclusive, I had to get him, damn cute!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Ak7ZMIh74[/ame]

:lol @ Catwoman! Love that Northern English accent !:)

I am loving everyone's additions and set ups. I like seeing something new! Some really great pieces that make me jealous...

I recently received Baroness and Hawkeye. I will get photos here soon. Just need to put Hawkeye together.

Just got all this stuff this week!
Brought Narin's Classic Hunter home on Monday.
narinpredator.jpg

PF EX Rogue came in yesterday...
rogue.jpg

And I just picked this up today! Halo 4 Tritton 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset!
halo4headset2.jpg

Just got all this stuff this week!
Brought Narin's Classic Hunter home on Monday.
narinpredator.jpg

PF EX Rogue came in yesterday...
rogue.jpg

And I just picked this up today! Halo 4 Tritton 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset!
halo4headset2.jpg

congrats on the pickups let me know how that headset turns out was thinking about picking one up locally.

congrats on the pickups let me know how that headset turns out was thinking about picking one up locally.

Thank you! The headset is definately worth it! True surround sound over your ear! It's like your ear is sitting down in an IMAX movie theatre! :lol It allows you to hear sounds you would not have otherwise. It enables you to play the game and HEAR the game the way it was meant to be experienced, explored and enjoyed! You won't regret it!

Thank you! The headset is definately worth it! True surround sound over your ear! It's like your ear is sitting down in an IMAX movie theatre! :lol It allows you to hear sounds you would not have otherwise. It enables you to play the game and HEAR the game the way it was meant to be experienced, explored and enjoyed! You won't regret it!

You need DBox...

Back