What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@freakzombi: Whats that creepy masked thing with the chainsaw?

Somehow crappy somehow nice, my McFarlane Akira Throne...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Just a quick addition, picked him up on Qmx's Friday flash sale. Better than I thought it would be, the glasses are a separate piece and really tiny.

It's almost here...a custom made bronze belt buckle designed and sculpted by Michael Locasio, who's responsible for many of NECA's, Gentle Giant's, DC Direct's and McFarlane's fan-favorite action figures/statues.

The buckle is based on Locasio's original "Automaton" Wall Bust.

It's going to the bronze caster soon...very very soon.

What you see below is the original cast (white) and wax cast (red) - the red will go to the foundry in order to use the lost wax method to make the buckle.

waxcast111212.jpeg

IMG_5363.jpeg

Monster Fighter Lego (Castle and Zombies) $130 for both during my trip down south this weekend. (Also the museum book from the King Tut EX in Seattle--it was:thud: awesome)

This weekend (hopefully:pray:) DX-10, DX-12 and a Jackson Rhodes RX10d guitar:banghead:yess:)

...a whole lot o' Xs

Have you got a collection thread crowinghorse? Sounds like you have a huge collection of buckles.

no collection thread, though I've thought of starting one from time to time - and I don't have that many buckles - around 12 or 15 in total...this one will be my last for a good long while as it's costing me a pretty penny and - as my wife says - "you can only wear one at a time."

:D

Thats a bargain! Have fun! 2000sites of decent charachter developing and ***nc freakin zombis!

Last edited:
Did not notice, even on sideshow and I show up there at least once a week. How long is this doll online? Since 2010? And it did not buy out yet?

Lucky me I got it now! 140$ all incl. dealer over here ask 180€ and up!

20101026_0c559e67dfeee3801928ecQUqWaMMaxa.jpg

Überkrasse Scheizze! Need actually 5 Bodys to pose him!

:D

Last edited:
2r61s8h.png

/Ignore the nasty ipod photo/

My second 1/6 fig which I picked up at my local comic book shop for $150. I'm very impressed at how great he looks, but now I just have to figure out where (and how) to display him. :panic: He'll be on my desk for now.

Back