What's the most accurate or your favourite HT or EB head sculpt??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. '89 Batman wouldn't make my top list. Especially since his standard mouth plate seems to bulge out too much, ruining the effect

HT Arnies are more Arnie-esque to me. His features are there and identifiable but it just isn't put together right. They make his face too square and compacted.

HT sweeney Todd belongs up there as well. I'd second or third that one. Those of us that have him know how creepy and versitile the sculpt is, even without the DX eyes.

HT sweeney Todd belongs up there as well. I'd second or third that one. Those of us that have him know how creepy and versitile the sculpt is, even without the DX eyes.

Sweeney really is great, he just has so much personality like you mentioned. Something about that figure is just creepy, like i get a spooky feeling when i look at it. I almost smell death..damn, hard to explain..like the vibe you get when you walk into a graveyard at night or something.:lol

Regardless of how one may feel about the film, the figure really does belong in any horror collection. It is that good and could very well be my favorite figure of all, and i own some 'grails', which makes the whole thing even weirder as i wasn't a massive fan of the film.
ScratchHead.gif

Back