What's the most accurate or your favourite HT or EB head sculpt??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Would be really interested in your opinion! :yess:

In my point of view it definitely is the DX02 Jack Sparrow!!

FbmUk.jpg

What do you think?

In regards to good sculpting and what not... there's a lot of good sculpts I'm in awe with. It's hard to pick just one. Pictures don't do some of these things justice and I'm sure most of you will agree with me on the things that are released...

HT Jack Sparrow DX
HT DX 11 Batman
HT Gordon
EB Scarface
EB Rambo
EB T800

In regards to good sculpting and what not... there's a lot of good sculpts I'm in awe with. It's hard to pick just one. Pictures don't do some of these things justice and I'm sure most of you will agree with me on the things that are released...
(...)

That's true, picking one is hard. - But challanging. :wink1:

Add

HT Reeves Superman
Enterbay Jack Bauer

I agree with what most of you guys are saying, except HT Indy..that one needs some work.

I agree...Sweeny Todd is up there. And a very nice piece.

From what I own it would be T1 T-800, Sweeny, Sparrow, Nicholson Joker.

I'd have to say Reeve Superman for now. While the new DX figures look great, I'd prefer to have them in-hand before I can accurately judge them.

Enterbay leon and enterbay godfather.hot toys jack sparrow and hot toys jake sully.

of the ones I own, I would have to say Enterbays Jack Bauer, it was really the turning point for head sculpts and the first one that I can remember that was mind blowing and really set the standard for not just sculpt but paint application as well.

jack6-1.jpg

Hot Toys 89 Joker
Hot Toys 89 Batman
DX11 Joker
Hot Toys Avengers Loki
Hot Toys Red skull human head
DX06 Sparrow
DX12 Bruce head

Enterbay MIB Agent K
Enterbay Michael Jordan

Back