What's the most accurate or your favourite HT or EB head sculpt??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its not as popular as others, but the Platoon figures have some of the best sculpts yet.

:lecture Was just gonna say - Sergeant Barnes (Tom Berenger) - ****ing incredible headsculpt.

Far from my favourite license but I'd have to put him up there.

I'd also vote in

DX09 Keaton Batman
MMS152 Reeve Superman

I think the Hot Toys Godfather had not only an INCREDIBLE head sculpt but the whole package in general was truly a masterpiece!As for current figures,HT Batman '89,DX Jack Sparrow,HT Sweeney Todd,EB MIB & EB Rambo.Honorable mention:EB Che Guevara!^_^

Oh yeah, add Sam Flynn to the list. The sculp is excellent as well!

Sam Flynn? It's not. Not even in the running. In fact it's quite poor.

It's between EB MIB, EB Che & HT 89 BATMAN.

And also we shouldn't be including Proto's that are not in hand yet?

Last edited:
HTs Godfather, Jack Sparrow, CR Superman, Nicholson Joker, Hellboy, Jake Sully.

EB Jack Bauer, can't comment on the Scarface or others as I have never seen in hand.

My favorite HT sculpt would be the 89 Batman cowl, with DX smiling Jack Sparrow a close second.

I haven't seen it in person yet, but the Will Smith EB sculpt looks spot on. I think EB's Air Jordan and Smith are two of the best likenesses I've seen in 1/6.

The sideshow Old Ben Kenobi sculpt is my overall favorite sculpt though. I already loved that sculpt before Cheungkinman repainted it for me but JOhnny's paint made it the favorite in my collection.

1. HT Jack Sparrow (DX06)
2. HT Joker '89 (DX08)
3. HT Blade (MMS 113)
4. HT Batman '89 (DX09)
5. HT T-1000 (MMS 129)
6. HT Lt.Aldo Raine (MMS 118)
7. HT Godfather (MMS 91)
8. Enterbay MIB Agent J
9. Enterbay T-800 (HD 1/4)
10.Enterbay Leon : The Professional

Last edited:
1. HT Jack Sparrow (DX06)
2. HT Joker '89 (DX08)
3. HT Blade (MMS 113)
4. HT Batman '89 (DX09)
5. HT T-1000 (MMS 129)
6. HT Lt.Aldo Raine (MMS 118)
7. HT Godfather (MMS 91)
8. Enterbay MIB Agent J
9. Enterbay T-800 (HD 1/4)
10.Enterbay Leon : The Professional

I own all those figures, but I'm willing to bet you haven't seen Jake Sully or Sweeney Todd in hand. :wink1:

All fantastic. Won't comment on prototypes or figure's i don't own.

In no order:
HT Sweeney Todd
HT Jack Sparrow
HT Godfather
HT Aldo Raine
HT T1-800 BD sculpt
HT Superman
HT 89 Batman
HT Barney Ross

I own all those figures, but I'm willing to bet you haven't seen Jake Sully or Sweeney Todd in hand. :wink1:

Yes you are right, I haven't seen Jack Sully and Sweeney Todd in hand...
From my list I own Joker and Batman '89,T-1000,Godfather,Leon The Professional,Jack Sparrow...and the rest on the list is my opinion from pics on internet and videos on youtube...Is Jake Sully really that good in hand?:)

Yes you are right, I haven't seen Jack Sully and Sweeney Todd in hand...
From my list I own Joker and Batman '89,T-1000,Godfather,Leon The Professional,Jack Sparrow...and the rest on the list is my opinion from pics on internet and videos on youtube...Is Jake Sully really that good in hand?:)

Hehehehe. Sweeney Todd is simply incredible. Jake Sully... ummm... ya.... I spent at least 15 minutes when I first got him just placing his head at different angles to a light. Very very very cool. :)

Thanks for everything you already posted in here! :)
Would be perfect if you all add some images of your favourites from time to time. :yess:

joker 1989 hot toys.
dsc00711y.jpg

vito corleone hot toys.
p1180007.jpg

t-800 (t2) hot toys.

batman 1989.
dsc00645ut.jpg

Superman and jor-el Hot toys.
pc180076.jpg

t-1000 hot toys.

james rhodes (war machine) hot toys
dsc00539sj.jpg

joker dx01
p1170007e.jpg

angry emperor palpatine sideshow.

in hand figures.

jim gordon looks great too, but I need to see de final product.

Last edited:
Enterbay Jack Bauer is still unmatched ...

jack_final.jpg

... which is all the more impressive since it is over 3-years old. Looks more like a photo of Sutherland's Bauer than a picture of a toy. Better photo-realistic likeness than any I've ever seen in person or in photos.

More recently, the DX11 Joker and DX12 Bruce Wayne are phenomenal looking from the photos. The Reeve Superman is great. A couple of the Avengers line look really good -- particularly Loki. I was impressed by the preview of the Enterbay Tommy Lee Jones. Jack Sparrow looks good, though I don't own one.

Still not sure any of them have quite matched the Jack Bauer, though.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Back