What other characters would you like to see Blitzway do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank-N-Furter & Riff Raff from Rocky Horror Picture Show
Alex DeLarge from Clockwork Orange
Snake Plissken
Travis Bickle (seamless with 2 heads, and wrist-pistols)
Teen Wolf (Michael J Fox)

I would love Blitzway to take on the Jaws licence. So many possibilities for statues....
I found this pic on the net of a one off statue.
Now if Blitzway did something like this, I'd be all in day 1....

nmfullbodyquint3_big.jpg

Given the bizarre licenses Blitzway announced recently, Cutthroat Island, School of Rock, etc, i have to wonder if the "big" properties are already taken, and companies are just sitting on them for the time being.

More and more I want a David from Lost Boys.....
260c6fc6770ee8951587fa88bd109126.jpeg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Burt Reynolds from Stroker Ace
Lisa Turtle from Saved by the Bell
Alex Kintner from JAWS
Edyta Śliwińska from Dancing with the Stars

Few suggestions...

They seem to be doing popular movie characters; Tyler Durden, Catherine Trammel, Hannibal Lecter etc which is exactly what top end figure companies should be doing in my view. I wished Hot Toys would also move to popular movie characters rather than just stick to Marvel, DC and Star Wars, not that I do not appreciate their current work (although they've just released John Wick, who I have no interest for). I would love to see Blitzway do a Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. I have their Tyler Durden (Red Jacket) and it's a phenomenal piece. Just imagine a bloody head sculpt and accessories (CD, knife, raincoat, briefcase etc.) done by Blitzway, it would be absolutely amazing. Iminime did a great job, but it's just way too rare and expensive today. So yup, if Blitzway tried Patrick Bateman, I could also replace that with my custom one... They could also do Tom Ripley from The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) although I don't know how much interest there would be for that figure. I know I would love these:

Christian Bale from American Psycho (2000)
Matt Damon from The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999)
Jackie Chan from Rush Hour (1998)
Tom Cruise from Top Gun (1986)
Leonardo DiCaprio from Django Unchained (2012)
Jack Nicholson from The Shining (1980) - although some companies have already made this one quite well
Matt Damon from the Bourne Trilogy (2002-2007)
Leonardo DiCaprio from Wolf Of Wall Street (2013)
Brad Pitt from Se7en (1995)
James McAvoy from Filth (2013)
Rebecca Ferguson from Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (2015)
Uma Thurman from Kill Bill (2003)
Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast At Tiffany's (1961)
Marilyn Monroe from Some Like It Hot (1959)
Cary Grant
Humphrey Bogart
James Dean

I would appreciate any of these or even older movie characters. I would have said Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct and Marilyn Monroe, but they've already done those (maybe a 1/6 scale figure would be better for figure collectors). Maybe even Audrey Hepburn, but other companies have already tried that. I would like figures of older characters.

I am not sure if Blitzway are a quality company as I only own their Ghostbusters figures and while I am impressed by the figures I dont think that the sculptures are at Hot Toy levels, however since Hot Toys only care about Marvel and Star Wars, I would like Blittzway and maybe others like QMX, Big Chief to tackle franchises not done yet.

I am not sure if Blitzway are a quality company as I only own their Ghostbusters figures and while I am impressed by the figures I dont think that the sculptures are at Hot Toy levels, however since Hot Toys only care about Marvel and Star Wars, I would like Blittzway and maybe others like QMX, Big Chief to tackle franchises not done yet.

BW is a great company. I have the GB and Tyler from Fight Club.....both stellar figures...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I’m going to be wanting to see how that Hannibal comes out (though it sucks he doesn’t have his blue inmate jumper he wore for most of the film). If he comes out good he’ll be my first Blitzway figure

Back