What movie everybody else hates but you love?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pearl Harbor. Aside from the historical inaccuracies, it was actually a pretty decent movie!

T3 wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be, and I liked T4.

My favourite bad movies are "Strange Brew" and "Flash Gordon"

Classic to a few, utter crap to the masses.

Today ask 50 people at random about either or both films. Most probably wont even know what you're talking about.

well, highlander became a TV series so it had to have some following. as far as legend, wasn't that tom cruise's first movie?

maybe they can be categorized as cult classics?

Who's The Man

images

POTC 2 & 3
Terminator: Salvation
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
The Butterfly Effect (not everyone hates this but I've found most people don't get it)
Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny

I'm gonna add another one. Clash of the Titans (2010). Most people don't seem to like this one but I personally enjoyed it. I wouldn't say I loved it but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be considering all the hate I've read for it.

Wow, there are just so many.

The first Alien Vs. Predator, Judge Dredd all of the Resident Evil films so far.

I agree that Terminator 3 wasn't as bad as people made it out to be and i very much enjoy it. I too also enjoyed the Star Wars PT. it was never going to match up to 20 years of mindless hero worship, but they're good fun.

Masters of the Universe (1987)
Terminator Salvation
Tango & Cash

Dude, I loved Tango and Cash! :hi5: That movie deserved a sequel :(. I never really understood why the critics hated it so much, and both Stallone and Russell face a lot of ridicule for it.

Back