What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I internally embellished that with inferences that weren't intended - that if she doesn't want a 'nice' guy it must mean she wants some bad boy

You mean she wanted this?

1-6_BATMOBILE_MICHAEL_KEATON1_HOTTOYS.jpg

Damn, for a Terminator fan that's gotta hit hard.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, please to be watching this video. For realsies. Watch it. Note that she swears (so it's NSFW).

Click me! :D

Oh no... I hate that woman.... I want to see the video to know what you guys are talking about, but she annoys the hell out of me... :monkey4 so annoying.

Oh no... I hate that woman.... I want to see the video to know what you guys are talking about, but she annoys the hell out of me... :monkey4 so annoying.

She can be very irritating, but most of what she says in this video is 100% true. It's worth watching IMO.

You mean she wanted this?

1-6_BATMOBILE_MICHAEL_KEATON1_HOTTOYS.jpg

Damn, for a Terminator fan that's gotta hit hard.

:lol:lol:lol

Hey we both could have enjoyed that bad boy together, I don't know why she felt she had to leave :dunno

I can see the classifieds now: "SM 30+ mtrnl bsmt dwllr sking SF lvng w/prnts. Mst be Non-jdgmntl + cllct tyz." :lol

*winces* That hits close to home :lol

She can be very irritating, but most of what she says in this video is 100% true. It's worth watching IMO.

The message was impressive. I loved what I heard. I had to listen to the video without looking at it because she is so stupid...

But yeah, She is right on the money, EXCEPT for one part, the part where she forgot to say that a girl has to find them attractive physically first as well.
I mean, you could have 100 things in common with someone and you could be a great match for someone but if you don't find them attractive, though luck.
I really wish she said that. Because I am pretty sure sometimes girls will "friendzone" a guy they think is ugly :lol:lol:lol
It is not all about having things in common. She missed the mark terribly.

Gentlemen, please to be watching this video. For realsies. Watch it. Note that she swears (so it's NSFW).

Click me! :D

^^^ :yess:

GOD DAMMIT A-DEV, START PWNIGN!!!!!!!!!! It's teh untold secret of pwning, is to only STARYT PWNING!!!! How do we have the same birthday!??!?! :thud: :gah::gah:

WEEN!!!! PANCAKES, I said NOW!

cartman_of_south_park-1043.gif

Ski

The message was impressive. I loved what I heard. I had to listen to the video without looking at it because she is so stupid...

But yeah, She is right on the money, EXCEPT for one part, the part where she forgot to say that a girl has to find them attractive physically first as well.
I mean, you could have 100 things in common with someone and you could be a great match for someone but if you don't find them attractive, though luck.
I really wish she said that. Because I am pretty sure sometimes girls will "friendzone" a guy they think is ugly :lol:lol:lol

not sure about the in common thing either, lots of the opposite sex that liked me when I was single were three times as large as Devilof76. :exactly: :(

Ski

GOD DAMMIT A-DEV, START PWNIGN!!!!!!!!!! It's teh untold secret of pwning, is to only STARYT PWNING!!!! How do we have the same birthday!??!?! :thud: :gah::gah:
Ski

Indeed!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHYGgOXww48[/ame]

Pwnage to begin posthaste!

after I get done with my DX13s and 89 badboymobile :monkey3

I really don't know why I bother because you guys don't believe half of what I say anyway but most women look at men differently than most men look at women. We can find a man attractive that doesn't have physical beauty.

Look at the flack I've gotten because I think Jeremy Renner is hot. :lol

I really don't know why I bother because you guys don't believe half of what I say anyway but most women look at men differently than most men look at women. We can find a man attractive that doesn't have physical beauty.

Look at the flack I've gotten because I think Jeremy Renner is hot. :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/E5Q7CcINC8M[/ame]

WEEN!!!! PANCAKES, I said NOW!

cartman_of_south_park-1043.gif

Ski

Mow my lawn first, then you'll get pancakes. :D

I've found many strange looking ladies attractive in my time, but I'm not like most guys I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back