What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we were probably smarter when we were living in caves and ****ing wherever the heck we wanted to. The world was our toilet, man. THE WORLD.

tumblr_m74rsiyDfs1qlmdtco1_500.gif

Gold diggers would probably die out if so many men stopped treating beautiful women like goddesses even when they have the personalities of rabid hyenas.

Just saying. If you stop rewarding good looks and putting beauty on a pedestal, then these women are gonna have to make their own damn money, aren't they? Stop getting close enough for them to latch onto! Yet another reason to put personality and attitude ahead of breasts. Sadly a lot of guys I know are willing to let the leeches drain them dry if they're smoking hot.

In the end a lot of men are part of the gold-digging problem. It takes two to tango!

Human beings are silly...

i completely 100 percent agree about putting beauty on a pedestal.

Its not just the gold diggers with looks.
Even uglies are out there ready to latch on.
My neighbour is carrying on with 2 fellas who are married.
One is on her own doorstep and the other woman suspects and truley knows but isn’t confronting as when she does he threw her out saying shes paranoid. She has 2 children by him and he and this neighbour are total scum imo.
They are meeting up at the local kids park at night and are basically doing everything but, in full view.
Men are just as bad.
Both in this case are immature acting like teens when they are nearly 40.

Just to add.
I don’t think it fair to title the thread with just women but I read the op and get it.
Think the problem today is people just don’t have any respect or morals in some cases.
People get together and get bored or it doesn’t work and they just move on.
Fair enough but don’t cheat that is just low.

Gold diggers would probably die out if so many men stopped treating beautiful women like goddesses even when they have the personalities of rabid hyenas.

Just saying. If you stop rewarding good looks and putting beauty on a pedestal, then these women are gonna have to make their own damn money, aren't they? Stop getting close enough for them to latch onto! Yet another reason to put personality and attitude ahead of breasts. Sadly a lot of guys I know are willing to let the leeches drain them dry if they're smoking hot.

In the end a lot of men are part of the gold-digging problem. It takes two to tango!

Human beings are silly...

:lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsTJPqMETOQ[/ame]

Kidding!

Eh, sorry. Not that funny. Try another one.

is this guy right?
are women allowed to have standards while men cant?

[ame]https://youtu.be/_5Cip-4FiGs[/ame]

Tommy Sotomayor is an idiot. I won't even watch this ****. As soon as I seen his name I clicked it off.

Looking like he does, I don't think he can afford to be so picky.

edit- just read the comments where everyone says basically the same thing.

Ya know what's funny? That guy is very likely to end up with the girl he wants.

Women will take the confidence and success over the looks in a heartbeat.

They are not as shallow as men.:monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back