What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Renner looks like the Lemonhead guy. There I said it. :lol

LEMONHEAD.jpg

Oh I would say something here but I'll be good. :lol

Oh I would say something here but I'll be good. :lol

Go ahead. Make my day.

I like women that have mouse-like features. Nothing you can say will hurt me. My friends have ribbed me all my life about my taste in women.

Go ahead. Make my day.

I like women that have mouse-like features. Nothing you can say will hurt me. My friends have ribbed me all my life about my taste in women.

Oh I didn't mean to you.

I was going to say something about sucking and head but I better not.

Can you post a pic of "mouse like" features because I can't picture that.

I think another problem is that some men will put women on a pedestal,

some men think that women are these beautiful creatures that can do no wrong and that their physical beauty shows their inner beauty as well. I've heard this before, beautiful girls can't do wrong.

And then they are shocked and can't believe it when they realize all women have flaws and they are just human beings like everyone else.
It is funny to see guys freaking out and dying because they found the girl of their dreams cheated on them or did something horrible, It's like, How could this be? it is impossible, She was so beautiful!!! :lol:lol

Of course not everyone is this way, it mostly happens with immature people.
A guy will fall head over heels for a girl because of her beauty, and then be flabbergasted when they realize they are not the perfect princess they thought she was.

Oh I didn't mean to you.

I was going to say something about sucking and head but I better not.

Can you post a pic of "mouse like" features because I can't picture that.

Well, most are ones I've known in real life, but this is the quintessential semi-celebrity that represents the features that I'm drawn to.

OxONrw1q.jpg

Well, most are ones I've known in real life, but this is the quintessential semi-celebrity that represents the features that I'm drawn to.

OxONrw1q.jpg

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." I've heard it said about me, "I don't know what he saw in her." Or, "I didn't know she was your type." I've never felt I had a type. Different women attract me for different reasons.

I heard an Anthony Robbins relationship cd that said that men were hunters that had to adapt to constantly changing conditions in order to track and kill the game, and they only cared about that. They didn't care how they killed it, so long as it was dead.

He said women were gatherers who had to know what the difference was between poisonous and non poisonous plants, know where the food grew, knew how to cook it properly, knew all of the landmarks that helped them find the plants, and so on, all so that humanity could survive.

When women talk, they give a long, detailed report about every little thing, because that is how they are. When men talk, they speak directly and simply.: "How was it? " "Great." "Ok, then."
Basically, did you get the job done? Yes. Men don't care how, so long as it is done.
When a woman gives a man her report, he gets bored after 2 minutes.
If a woman gives a woman a short answer like a man does, the other woman asks for more info, and if a more detailed and elaborate conversation is not forthcoming, the woman being spoken to believes the other woman to be untrustworthy...

OxONrw1q.jpg

I see what you're saying.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." I've heard it said about me, "I don't know what he saw in her." Or, "I didn't know she was your type." I've never felt I had a type. Different women attract me for different reasons.

Same here with men and me. I don't have one type, though I'm more attracted to a good sense of humor than anything else.

for me it is kind of weird. A girl might not be pretty but if she is wearing certain things, it would automatically make her pretty in my eyes.
I have a thing for metalheads or goths, even if the girl is not that pretty, however they dress and specially their hair can make them really pretty to me.
same goes for artsy chicks, I love that. Tattoos, black hair, piercings, Dreadlocks.... love it.

for me it is kind of weird. A girl might not be pretty but if she is wearing certain things, it would automatically make her pretty in my eyes.
I have a thing for metalheads or goths, even if the girl is not that pretty, however they dress and specially their hair can make them really pretty to me.
same goes for artsy chicks, I love that. Tattoos, black hair, piercings, Dreadlocks.... love it.

A lot of people seem to think that women who have something in common with them are better looking than other women.
Hockey fans swear that women who go to hockey games are the best looking. Auto racing fans swear that women who go to car races are the best looking.
When someone has something in common with you , they will always be perceived as being more attractive to you than if they did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back