What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reasons I am single right now is just because I can't really afford to date someone. I don't drive the best car and I do fine by myself, but dating a woman costs a lot these days. Specially at first. the first dates are killer...
(the other reason is time)

Dating is difficult.

Hey, you should start a fundraiser thread!

Well this thread got interesting fast :lol If you don't want women to be after your money, just do what I do.

1- Dress down a bit (not saying like a bum)
2- Don't talk about any of the toys you have
3- Don't invite her to your house until you're certain she's not after your money
4- Lie about your job for a while :lol

I know, a bit extreme, but I do make a 6 figure salary and I surely don't want no one after me for the $$$. I want to make sure she's in it for the person that I am.

PS. I was kidding about the lying part cause I don't lie. Just be vague so they don't put 2 and 2 together :lol

Well this thread got interesting fast :lol If you don't want women to be after your money, just do what I do.

3- Don't invite her to your house until you're certain she's not after your money

I know, a bit extreme, but I do make a 6 figure salary and I surely don't want no one after me for the $$$. I want to make sure she's in it for the person that I am.

PS. I was kidding about the lying part cause I don't lie. Just be vague so they don't put 2 and 2 together :lol

Hey Sailor, come here often? :naughty

there is one question in this that I have to ask.

What car do you drive, and how much do you spend on dates? how much do you spend on them?

Because no matter how vague you are, or how dressed down, if you are spending a good amount anyone will know you have the $$$$$

there is one question in this that I have to ask.

What car do you drive, and how much do you spend on dates? how much do you spend on them?

Because no matter how vague you are, or how dressed down, if you are spending a good amount anyone will know you have the $$$$$

I don't drive a fancy car as I find it a waste here in Canada with the seasons. I would love a souped up sports car like a Mustang, but it would be parked longer than I would drive it. I have a good salary but I don't flush my money away :lol I drive a Mazda 3 GT which is a nice car but a pretty standard one at that. So there's no giveaway there.

On dates I'm pretty old school and usually pay though. I don't bring them to a fancy place but not a dump either. If I'm just going on a first date, I don't see the point in trying to wow her with fancy things, especially if I'm trying to be low key. I really don't want women to like me for what I have, but for what I can offer.

1239531_627991327232672_92319547_n.jpg

I knew women were hard to understand, but I found out this weekend just how much they are ****ed. I've been hanging around with my neighbor for about a year, on average 2 days a week not including the times she'd invite me over for get-togethers with her friends or to do something with her and her kids. Her last relationship was over a year ago and she got screwed over with a bf that cheated on her constantly, so I've heard constantly how men are idiots and that they should all be like me cause I treat women well and I'm a nice guy. Every time I mention something would look nice on her (hair style, something clothes wise, etc) she'd show up the next day with that. Every time she'd hear I was out on a date or she wouldn't hear from me for a few days, you'd be sure I'd get a call inquiring and wanting to get together. Her friends have been thinking something has been going on with us for a while (they supposedly "saw" things between us). This girl is like a soccer mom and has told me on several occasions that she will not have sex with someone that is not her bf or have one night stands. So, 2 weeks ago we are drinking wine and having a good time and we happen to sleep together. Since then things have pretty much stayed the same with no weird interaction. I've been independent and no woman has been able to have me settle down since I've been divorced 7 years ago. I had no interest until now. This weekend we were chatting and I thought I'd do the right thing and talk about where this thing is going, maybe even a relationship of some kind since she already said that sex was out if she didn't have a bf. Her response.........too busy to have a bf and she's terrified of commitments :lol So OP, don't even try to understand women since they have no idea what they want. I never want to hear a woman ever complain that there are just a-holes for men out there ever again! :lol

I knew women were hard to understand, but I found out this weekend just how much they are ****ed. I've been hanging around with my neighbor for about a year, on average 2 days a week not including the times she'd invite me over for get-togethers with her friends or to do something with her and her kids. Her last relationship was over a year ago and she got screwed over with a bf that cheated on her constantly, so I've heard constantly how men are idiots and that they should all be like me cause I treat women well and I'm a nice guy. Every time I mention something would look nice on her (hair style, something clothes wise, etc) she'd show up the next day with that. Every time she'd hear I was out on a date or she wouldn't hear from me for a few days, you'd be sure I'd get a call inquiring and wanting to get together. Her friends have been thinking something has been going on with us for a while (they supposedly "saw" things between us). This girl is like a soccer mom and has told me on several occasions that she will not have sex with someone that is not her bf or have one night stands. So, 2 weeks ago we are drinking wine and having a good time and we happen to sleep together. Since then things have pretty much stayed the same with no weird interaction. I've been independent and no woman has been able to have me settle down since I've been divorced 7 years ago. I had no interest until now. This weekend we were chatting and I thought I'd do the right thing and talk about where this thing is going, maybe even a relationship of some kind since she already said that sex was out if she didn't have a bf. Her response.........too busy to have a bf and she's terrified of commitments :lol So OP, don't even try to understand women since they have no idea what they want. I never want to hear a woman ever complain that there are just a-holes for men out there ever again! :lol

Actually, she knows what she wants and she told you. And you pretty much was the same way until you two slept together. At least she didn't string you along.

Neither one of you want a commitment at this time.

Believe me, woman here this all the time too and it's hard to figure guys out. You just have to take them one at a time and not try to lump them all together.

Actually, she knows what she wants and she told you. And you pretty much was the same way until you two slept together. At least she didn't string you along.

Neither one of you want a commitment at this time.

Believe me, woman here this all the time too and it's hard to figure guys out. You just have to take them one at a time and not try to lump them all together.

Actually no she doesn't. She keeps flip-flopping back and forth with her emotions as she tells me. It's like she's having an internal struggle but I have no idea why she's fighting it.

well you could have a budget and yeah both people in the relationship should help out. That would be ideal. That is great and I hope the best for you guys.

One of the reasons I am single right now is just because I can't really afford to date someone. I don't drive the best car and I do fine by myself, but dating a woman costs a lot these days. Specially at first. the first dates are killer...
(the other reason is time)

Dating is difficult.

You know, there are plenty of wonderful women out there who don't give a flying crap what a man drives. Not all of us want fancy gifts or dinners either. A movie and pizza would be a fun date for me. The economy is in the crapper. I don't expect a diamond ring and $100 steak on our first date. Or our 10th for that matter. I don't WANT them, period.

I've seen countless nice guys, many of them my friends, who pursued women with truly nasty personalities just because of their faces and bodies. I'll never forget this total sweetheart of a guy who was dumped at a high school dance by his girlfriend. I remember a bunch of us sitting with him in the corner of the gym...he was so upset he was crying. And this was a friendly guy - handsome too. He could have had his pick of the girls at our school. So a few weeks after she dumped him, they're back together. Why? She told him if he bought her a designer purse, she'd go out with him again. I remember her crowing about it in math class. He tied himself to this piece of work largely because she was smoking hot.

I feel like a lot of men pursue women for the wrong reasons. Both women and men can be insanely shallow and stupid when it comes to picking a mate.

Bottom line is, if you buy into that whole "ermahgerd womens r so confusing and complex I dont understand they r so illogical111" business, you really need to look at how you're choosing girlfriends. Because frankly, you're doing it wrong. We're not all hormonal, money-hungry creatures. Some of us are just dying to find a nice, normal guy who loves us and has similar interests. That's it.

Its funny, I was basically friend-zoned in the end by my ex fiancée. She told me I am ''the nicest man''. I am a nice man so she wasn't wrong but essentially that was ''I no longer consider you ****able''. It sorta went without saying under the circumstances but I just find it funny after the fact, her choice of words - typically the thing a bloke does not want to hear from a girl.

Its funny, I was basically friend-zoned in the end by my ex fiancée. She told me I am ''the nicest man''. I am a nice man so she wasn't wrong but essentially that was ''I no longer consider you ****able''. It sorta went without saying under the circumstances but I just find it funny after the fact, her choice of words - typically the thing a bloke does not want to hear from a girl.

A woman wants a "nice" guy but once she's presented with one, she doesn't know what the **** to do with him. Not enough drama for them :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back