What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright...dunno if a thread like this exists and to be honest I don´t give a rats *** right now, cause I just had another major kick to the guts from ANOTHER women in my life.

1 YEAR I now had contact to a girl which lives about 400km away from me and 1 1/2 months ago we just decided to give it a REAL try, cause we were in love...or something like that (explanation down the line).

No we wanted to spend a week of our free time together...so...saturday I drove to her, I met her parents, little BBQ together...all good.
Slept, breakfast and then all came crumbling down.

Some guy she nows owes her 1500€...middle of last week I told her:"Babe, listen...as long as he contacts you...hold up hope, but just slowly spark the little thought that you won´t get the money!"
While clearing the dishes she told me that this guy blocked her and she´s not getting responses anymore at which point I just wanted to comfort her and tried to tell her "I´m really sorry for you, but I just new it", but not in the "NANANANA, I new it way", but that´s the vibe she got of it and just started with:"Yeah, I know...you´re all so much smarter then me...bla bla bla."

I just turned away and left, cause I´m sure as hell will not take the fall for it.

Went to the bathroom and after that I told her that I´m really sorry for the stituation but I won´t just take the fall...at which point she snapped...like...completely.

She told me that she thinks that all the stuff I talked, about her financial problems, her health concerns (she has a serious heart condition since dying 2 times for about 1 minute during a surgery and prolly won´t turn 50) and working problems, since her boss treats her unfair. She was totally certain I would only say that and discuss about this for my personal gain and only to **** her, or instruct, or change her. I could say whatever I wanted...she wouldn´t believe me. IN short...I´m a hypocrite to her.
On top of that she thinks that I´m a total victim, when I spoke to her about my mother (she had 6 cerebral tumours) when I said my knees hurt (I had 2 surgeries regarding them) and other stuff.
WHAT...THE HELL?!?!?!

She didn´t want to talk about anymore, I could do 2 things...get my stuff before the door´s shut...grab my stuff and get a train...or leave it and have to see for myself...then she walked away with her housemate.

Grabbed my stuff, went out...saw her entering the car and tried to stop her, cause I REALLY didn´t understand what was happening there and she pushed me away WITH the car...so...essentially...almost running me over.

There I was...in a totally unknown city...no internet on the smartphone cause the city in itself was a real deadspot...but got home...all was good.

But...what´s wrong here...pls...ask questions...anything...I´ll answer them conscientious to just get a good opinion...cause...I´m totally lost, shocked and disappointed here, especially cause we just spoke and she doesn´t get it that I meant it and only for the better and...

dunno...

that´s like the...6th relationship now...and again only ****.

First cheated on me 2 times.

2nd I wasn´t feeling it, neither was she (doesn´t count)

3rd was overjealous and ALWAYS told me to stay clean...as to not touch other girls and stuff...which I never would´ve done.

4th treated me like **** cause I though we had no future and I couldn´t talk with her properly and also cheated on me.

5th went on for 2 years, dumped me cause couldn´t handle a relationship then and came together with a "friend" (POS friend)

Little affair in between, all good and now

the 6th...whole year wasted and that.

WHAT THE ****, DUDES?!?!?!?!?!?!

tumblr_mnqm2uVp4w1sq6xcbo1_500.gif

in order to understand women you must realize they are inherently different than men. always have been, always will be. think of them as an alien species with different rituals, routines and customs that you must adapt to as not to offend. :lol

Not meant offending, but care to explain why me?!

It sounds like she cheated on you early on, treated you like ***, and you knew (by year 4, according to your post) that you had no future together.. yet you still have a relationship with this girl 2 years later?

It sounds like she cheated on you early on, treated you like ***, and you knew (by year 4, according to your post) that you had no future together.. yet you still have a relationship with this girl 2 years later?

You miserundertood something there, completely.

You took my counting of my relationsships as 1 relationsship...

Why?!

It sounds like a situation where the following is applicable:

Women have a lovely habit of misinterpreting something a man says or, if there is more than one possible interpretation - one being positive and one being negative - a woman will for some reason assume you meant it in the negative way. No amount of rational arguing will persuade her otherwise.

It's not her, it's you. That's what the pattern shows. You keep attracting, and being attracted to, women who do you over.

Different issues, but a similar thing happened to me all through my 20s. Like for ten years. Took a good, hard look at myself and then met the right woman. That was 12 years and 2 kids ago.

You've got some changing to do :)

It sounds like a situation where the following is applicable:

Women have a lovely habit of misinterpreting something a man says or, if there is more than one possible interpretation - one being positive and one being negative - a woman will for some reason assume you meant it in the negative way. No amount of rational arguing will persuade her otherwise.

That´s the quintessence of my whole post, yeah.
And I already knew that from different relationships, but that in such proportions...

It's not her, it's you. That's what the pattern shows. You keep attracting, and being attracted to, women who do you over.

Different issues, but a similar thing happened to me all through my 20s. Like for ten years. Took a good, hard look at myself and then met the right woman. That was 12 years and 2 kids ago.

You've got some changing to do :)

That´s what I thought too...like...that I always get those kinda girls, but...I like myself and my friends and my family like me too...so...what the hell...know what I mean?

Those are different woman. This one was a year.

That´s what I thought too...like...that I always get those kinda girls, but...I like myself and my friends and my family like me too...so...what the hell...know what I mean?

I don't think being likeable has anything to do with it unfortunately... plenty of unlikeable people have great relationships. For me I was always hung up on finding 'the one'. After a procession of failed relationships I decided next chance I get, I'm just gonna have fun. Turned out the next chance I got ended up being 'the one' :)

I don't think being likeable has anything to do with it unfortunately... plenty of unlikeable people have great relationships. For me I was always hung up on finding 'the one'. After a procession of failed relationships I decided next chance I get, I'm just gonna have fun. Turned out the next chance I got ended up being 'the one'.

Exactly what I intend to do, Lejuan.
Not thinking about it, just having fun...living my life and see what comes down the road.

But this time...I´m so disappointed...I had so high hopes with her.
We had so much alike, could talk for hours...
It´s so depressing...really...

I became single again as of last month. That's how I suddenly am under less pressure money-wise and am no longer praying for toy delays, instead complaining about them. I was with her for almost 7 years and yes its depressing, if I let it be, I try not to think about it.

Exactly what I intend to do, Lejuan.
Not thinking about it, just having fun...living my life and see what comes down the road.

But this time...I´m so disappointed...I had so high hopes with her.
We had so much alike, could talk for hours...
It´s so depressing...really...

Sounds like this girl came with a heap of baggage that she's still working through. That rarely works out. Good luck - go do something just for yourself maybe. Lift heavy things... learn to tango etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back