What do you want for the future of Resident Evil?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you want the franchise to go at this point?

• Reboot of the entire franchise back to the beginning with a new story.

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Remakes of the original games.

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Other ideas such as more offshoot games like Outbreak, ORC, Dead Aim etc.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
After playing revelations the demo its just time for a reboot even though it might be a good game the seies is getting stale.

The gameplay mechanic of these new games is stale. Go back to the third person perspective with tank controls for god sake.

They could update the tank controls so they are better though and still keep them

Half of the anxiety comes from not being able to see things that are off screen

I always liked the bit on RE2 when your Leon and the zombies are eating that fella on the floor just before the bus.

Even on the bus if you rush forward theres a zombie waiting for yo ***

They could update the tank controls so they are better though and still keep them

Half of the anxiety comes from not being able to see things that are off screen

I always liked the bit on RE2 when your Leon and the zombies are eating that fella on the floor just before the bus.

Even on the bus if you rush forward theres a zombie waiting for yo ***

You had to move with caution at all times, that was so unique to those games. And yeah I remember that one camera angle that's aimed directly at them as they're eating the body.

The Series needs a break. Do we really need RE7 or REboot?

I rather have RE2/RE3 remake. But let the series rest.... after the release of Revelations HD. Capcom should either focus on the remakes or something not RE.

:monkey4:lol

I'm glad I don't purchase any of their other games. That company.... :monkey4

I got that crap SF4 and I liked it at first... but it was like eating really tasty food with food poisoning, it doesn't end well :monkey1

Tekken is surpassing SF anymore.

I got that crap SF4 and I liked it at first... but it was like eating really tasty food with food poisoning, it doesn't end well :monkey1

Tekken is surpassing SF anymore.

I sold that game after a week of playing it. Then the mess Capcom made with MvsC3....

No more.

My future of Re

May - Revelations released
December - Outbreak 1 / 2 for PSN & XBL
June 2014 - Remake & 0 HD for PSN & XBL
December 2014 - logo appears for Resident Evil 2
march 2015 - 3 minute long reveal of Resident Evil 2 remake.
september 2015 - R2make is released

:) :( :) :(

Id want one. But i know it would bomb in sales. It could be the game every old school RE fan has wanted. Its a shame that theres so little of us compared to people who would rather RE was a target range that the sales would be poor. And the returns would be epic when kids get it at 4pm after school and have lost interest by 6 due to the lack of action.

Capcom only cares about the sales. :wave That's why, hey won't do it. Not for the fans, but for the money.

Last edited:
Back