What do you do with your empty SS boxes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I officially filled up all my garage shelving now that I put my MR AT-AT box up there. It's almost completely filled with SS boxes. My CM Alien "should" arrive soon. I have no idea where I can put that box. I guess it's time to start filling up the attic.

I have actually tossed a few, but the attic holds most. Of course, I have had 3 or 4 boxes so far that won't fit through the access. So they are in the basement still.

I have my Bond boxes hung up behind the figure, with the exception of Q because he is on the shelf with my bond movies and books and the box didn't fit there. I took the magnets out of the star wars ones and used tape to hold it closed and they are in my closet for easy access should I desire an accesory from them. PF boxes had to be moved to the attic after they overran the closet.

DarkArtist81 said:
I store them in the closet... Used to stand them behind my figures, but ran out of space and had to change that habit... :lol

Same here, when I had just a few figures it wasn't a space issue, now I bearly have room for the figures themselves much less their boxes...To the closet with them.

Darklord Dave said:
Storage - $$$$$/month.

I have been seriously considering going that route myself. Probably only a matter of time before it will be a necessity.

Batty said:
I'm thinking of selling my house and moving into the boxes.
:mwaha

I've kept all mine and I probably will never throw them away. I keep my 1/4 Punisher, 1/4 Obi-Wan, 1/4 X-Men vs. Dio and 1/4 Han Solo in my closet. Which is hard because those are big boxes.

The rest I keep my figures in except for my three Hot Toys Rambo 12" figs and my three Order of the Jedi 12" figs. The rest I've opened and put back or just haven't brought myself to open, like Pvt. Taylor, Sgt. Elias and the 5 Muddy Knights and Tim the Enchanter.

I am really running out of room though. I was putting them on top of the shelves in my room and I have to put my Medicom boxes on the floor. I really don't know where I will put them. I don't really want to store them at my parent's house.

They will see just how deep this collecting sickness runs. :lol :sick :yuck :baicon6:

I store them in my basement.

The reason why I save them is: IF I at some point would have to sell the figures I will need them, And I think they are pretty nice to...

Back