What do you do with your empty SS boxes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
THAT sounds familiar... :D
(pssst! we have to come up with an other excuse! Any suggestions?)
I found it. Really. Under a tree. Yeah, that's it!

I used to hold onto the more high end figure boxes. They all went into bigger boxes up in my attic. When we moved, I realized just how stupid this was as I had nothing but big boxes of empty figure boxes in my attic. I pitched them all and no longer hold onto any of the boxes. They are just a huge waste of space as was my comic book collection.

My empty boxes are everywhere. They're on top of cabinets. They're in closets (old house, small closets). They're in the shed. They're in the garage. They're under tables. They're stacked behind doors. There are two sitting on the living room floor right now with two cats sleeping on top of them in front of the air coditioner.

One of these days I'll try to get them all in the garage - but that means I'd have to clean out the garage first. And it's too hot to do that right now.:lol

Sideshow should host a contest to see who can build the coolest thing with their boxes.

Back