What do you do with your empty SS boxes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oxbeard said:
But then what do you do with the styrofoam and plastic trays??

Good point. ;) Well, then I guess I will just make room for these boxes. As Calle says, these are nice looking boxes, so I wouldn't mind seeing them in my closet. ;)

I keep the empty boxes in the garage and the boxes with items yet to be unpacked in our spare bedroom. We have a very small house and I would not beable to display everything without my wife feeling...overwhelmed.

Giant Chicken said:
I keep the empty boxes in the garage and the boxes with items yet to be unpacked in our spare bedroom. We have a very small house and I would not beable to display everything without my wife feeling...overwhelmed.

Yeah I can remember when I moved the boxes from the basement to the attic. Really let my wife get a perspective on things. 'Where did all this stuff come from? When did you get this stuff?' Fortunately she was to afraid to ask "How much did this stuff cost?' :rolleyes:

Since I have no kids yet, I have one bedroom for the boxes and another for display purposes. There will soon be enough boxes that I will have to scrap the idea of ever having children. I've thought about storage as well but since the housing market is so hot now I've also thought of buying a house just for this addiction. Pretty silly huh?

Time for a new house! :D

What do I do with my empty SSC boxes??? Hmmm... Problem is, I have no empty SSC boxes!!!! Since I have no decent cabinet to display all of the stuff, I just leave it all in the box until I find a nice cabinet... Heh, can you imagine all of that wonderful SSC/Weta, SSC and Attakus stuff boxed up in an apartment... I lost count of all the things I have, but that can only make the day I unpack everything more interesting. :D
I got just a couple of SSC Weta Helms, the RWoS, Attakus Vader 2 and some Anime stuff on display...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
What do I do with my empty SSC boxes??? Hmmm... Problem is, I have no empty SSC boxes!!!! Since I have no decent cabinet to display all of the stuff, I just leave it all in the box until I find a nice cabinet... Heh, can you imagine all of that wonderful SSC/Weta, SSC and Attakus stuff boxed up in an apartment... I lost count of all the things I have, but that can only make the day I unpack everything more interesting. :D
I got just a couple of SSC Weta Helms, the RWoS, Attakus Vader 2 and some Anime stuff on display...

I would go crazy knowing I had all that cool stuff in boxes, but I can understand, if you don't have any where to display them they may be better off in their boxes...Its going to be one helluva day when you get to open and display them all...

like Alice, I keep my 12" figures boxed up so no need to worry about the empty boxes. IMO, the figures look better boxed up and mint.

student_toe5 said:
like Alice, I keep my 12" figures boxed up so no need to worry about the empty boxes. IMO, the figures look better boxed up and mint.
I used to be like you. I kept all my figures nice and safe in their boxes. Then one day I opened one and saw how great it looked freed from its cardboard prison. Now I open all my figures and I've never looked back.

oxbeard said:
Really let my wife get a perspective on things. 'Where did all this stuff come from? When did you get this stuff?' Fortunately she was to afraid to ask "How much did this stuff cost?' :rolleyes:

HAHAHA:lol

When did you get that?....

Oh... I ....Umm....I have.. just had it..

How much did it cost?...

Well....it was like 150-200, but if I wanted to sell it I could get a lot more...

Why did you not talk to me before buying it?

I...I...I told you

Giant Chicken said:

How much did it cost?...

Well....it was like 150-200, but if I wanted to sell it I could get a lot more...

I...I...I told you

Tom made me do it...

Mine are in a closet. I tried putting them behind the figures, but I have too many and that no longer works. They took up extra space and I needed the space for other figures.

King Darkness said:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl....thats to funny...I could actually fit in the box my 1:1 Legend head came in:lol
the dealer I received the legend darkness bust from actually saw fit to put the legend shipping box inside another box. that box never even made it inside my house it was so big.

Bannister said:
the dealer I received the legend darkness bust from actually saw fit to put the legend shipping box inside another box. that box never even made it inside my house it was so big.
When I got mine I had to barrow my dads truck to get it home because it would not fit in my car or in the trunk:lol....It was freakin huge...

Giant Chicken said:

How much did it cost?...

I...I...I told you

Oh man, have I had THIS conversation a lot!!!

But she always ends with ...

You never sell ANY of your stuff anyway so don't give me that!

abstractharmony said:
You never sell ANY of your stuff anyway so don't give me that!

:rotfl...If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I wouldn't have to buget anything:lol

Alice Adrenochrome said:
THAT sounds familiar... :D
(pssst! we have to come up with an other excuse! Any suggestions?)

Sideshow takes 100% of their profits and supports the hungry children in Africa. So Honey,...lets not be selfish. The children need to eat.

Back