What do you do with all of your boxes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxitas

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think I have a total of 8 PF's plus the Kong Vs. Rex statue. I know some people in here have farrrr more than I do. Right now they are just in my basement, but I will be finishing that off before long. I was just curious what everyone does with the mountain of empty boxes we have. I am 3/4 of the way done building a 12X24 shed, but I don't know how they would fair in the elements. I live in PA so the temp can range from -10 in the winter to 100 + in the summer. Does anyone store any of their boxes outside? Attics? Where do you have all of your boxes?

:duff

I'm lucky enough to have a crawl space and I have 3 pallets full of boxes as long as a few shelves. I have no idea what I'd do if I didn't have that room :monkey1

i keep the boxes.they rule...i was actually wondering what all of you do with those freakin statues

Burn 'em in the fireplace to keep warm in winter since I spend too much on collectibles to afford heating.

Luckily, I don't have any pesky kids...so I keep all my boxes in our spare bedroom.

Ik keep mine in the attic, witch just recently got attacked by mice or rats :emperor
But all of my big boxes were fine, seems like the only liked the plasticbags that were there.

if you ever have to sell your item, you'll need the collector box. my cousin has so much stuff, he had to get a storage bin for boxes. sick, huh? i'm no where near that point just yet, but maybe someday!

Overflowing the top of my closet at my house, now that Ive moved into a dorm for college, I can start fresh though.

My bed is made of boxes :monkey5

Actually, they are i my room an look like this:

dsc01622zq6.jpg

there are many more boxes but this are the sideshow an some toybiz
dsc01623ov2.jpg

Last edited:
Back